Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Alexa has arrived in the Middle East. Since December 2021, Arabic-speaking Echo devices with Alexa has been available in Saudi Arabia and UAE.
We are now seeking a senior marketing manager to lead the brand awareness marketing efforts in KSA and UAE.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable dealing with significant ambiguity, have strong ownership, can work successfully across global teams, and have a good sense of metric based decision making. You will need to be able to prioritize effectively in a fast-moving environment and communicate clearly and persuasively. This person should be able to drive focus and excellence within the programs they own, with their colleagues in marketing and product management, and with colleagues across the organization–including Product Management, Legal, Public Policy, Business Intelligence, and PR.
Key job responsibilities
As part of the Alexa Brand Marketing (EMEA) Team, you will be responsible for developing the strategy and execution of our brand campaigns in KSA and UAE, adapting our campaigns focussed on driving Alexa Awareness, Familiarity, Likeability and Utility to be appropriate for the MENA audience. You will work closely with local Amazon and Alexa marketing teams to build campaigns that ultimately drive awareness and sales of Echo devices in the region.
You will need to partner cross functionally to drive innovative marketing programs that are demonstrably impactful to the business, that drive device sales, and develop the category, usage and satisfaction.
You will need to lead Voice of Customer efforts in the region – be the expert on our buyers & customers, uncovering insights that lead to breakthrough messaging.
You will be a key partner of PR and Alexa engagement teams, and will need to own and operate local social media marketing campaigns.
About the team
The Echo Brand Marketing team drives brand love and advocacy for Alexa, and generates long-term awareness and purchase intent among owners and non-owners. We do this by increasing comprehension and trust, alongside excitement and desire for Echo and Alexa.
- Extensive experience in digital marketing, brand management or product management
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Communications
- MBA or Master’s degree in marketing or product management field
- Experience working with external marketing agencies
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills – ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs
- Excellent cross-group collaboration skills, ability to impact outcomes in a fast-paced, matrixed environment
- Proven track record of effectively developing and implementing marketing plans that drive customer demand using a variety of Amazon marketing tools
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in Arabic