Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
The AMZL FinTech team is looking for a customer focused, analytically and technically skilled Product Manager. This team has a fast-paced environment where we “Work Hard, Have Fun, Make History.” On a typical day, you will talk to several customers, define and prioritize the roadmap, deep dive to root cause a customer issue, release the latest new feature, define and report business metrics, discuss radical new approaches to building and operating at scale, the list goes on.
In this role, you will:
- Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product and application
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among WW AMZL Finance customers
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Developing process documentation and managing changes to business processes
- Developing a metrics-driven approach to technology requirement definition and business case development in collaboration with Product Managers and data engineering teams
- Standardize existing metrics to support the future state of the WW AMZL business
- Collaborate on the design, development, maintenance, and delivery/presentation of forecasting models, metrics, reports, analyses, tools, and dashboards
- Respond to a variety of on-demand ad-hoc analytical requests as needed
- Implement training and documentation solutions that enable business stakeholders to get the most out of our self-serve reporting tools
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related discipline
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple technical projects from concept to deployment
- Good understanding of software development process with an appreciation for maintaining a high-quality bar with low operational overhead
- Advanced project management and risk mitigation skills
- Previous experience within business intelligence, analytics, or data warehouse environments is required
- MBA or Master’s degree
- Experience with Agile Development techniques
- Strong technical background, experience working with large amount of data, excellent problem-solving abilities
- Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems independently with an attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders without formal authority, leading cross functional teams across geographies and business units
- Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly products and customer-facing products
- The ability to articulate insights and strategy across all levels of an organization and influence senior leaders to implement your plans.
- Exceptional analytical and project reporting skills
- Strong bias for action with an ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent writing and communication skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.