Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Studios is looking for a Production Coordinator to support scripted series to be produced in Japan. Amazon Studios is the television development and production arm of Amazon.com. Over the past 5 years, we have debuted award-winning and ground-breaking programming like The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Jack Ryan, The Boys and many more.
The candidate should have production management skills, be able to prepare and read budgets and schedules, be aligned with the studio production goals and should have on-set experience with problem solving skills.
Key job responsibilities
• Works along with other team members on projects in development and production
• Prepare/compile and store production documents (e.g., calendars, reports and schedules) on the studio network
• Facilitate communication with the show production companies and studio departments (e.g., casting, business affairs, legal, finance, p.r./marketing, etc.)
• Track and process approvals and payments including POs, overages and ATL (e.g., development, package fees, etc.) in the studio system tool
• Maintain a checklist for each show to ensure major milestones are met (e.g., budget lock, budget approval, kick-off calls, deliverables, international filming activity, etc.)
• Assist and facilitate general requests and communication to ensure shows are following studio guidelines and procedures
• Work closely with the Amazon Studios team in the US
• Any other tasks that a Production Coordinator may be required to carry out within the overall production and larger business objectives of the studio
• 3+ years of experience in Production (films and/or TV series) in Japan
• Understanding of budgeting, scheduling and cost reports
• On-set problem solving ability
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Even-tempered, grace under pressure
• Excellent organization skills
• Ability to handle multiple projects
• Willingness to learn, be flexible and adapt to new work conditions
• Basic experience with digital media workflows and post production
• Experience in working for international projects
Please check the website below for measures to eliminate unwanted second-hand smoking in each facility:
The salary information can be provided individually prior to the 1st interview