Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
The goal of the Talent Acquisition team is to enable business growth by finding and hiring the best talent for the company in a high growth and diverse environment.
The Senior Sourcing Recruiter – Leadership Hiring will be responsible for executing senior mandates by actively mapping and pipe-lining talent for AWS across APJC.
The focus of the role is driving candidate generation strategies in partnership with key internal stakeholders and mentoring other members of the sourcing team. This is a great opportunity to be part of a high-visibility team making a real impact on the business by recruiting smart, innovative talent.
You will interact with the recruiting leadership team and business leaders to understand how to best position AWS in the market while ensure candidate experience is front of mind.
In this role, you will manage candidate searches for leadership roles. Our Recruiters thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. You will have the opportunity to draw on your extensive knowledge of Talent mapping and forge dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. You will perform candidate generation, client/account management, prioritize your time in an extremely fast-paced environment, push back when needed, and provide amazing customer service.
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing strategies which target multiple candidate channels and assess candidates for fit and motivation rather than simply sell a role.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management; conduct in-depth screening of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon’s mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Articulate in writing recruiting plans with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Participate in sourcing projects/recruiting initiatives including, but not limited to, meet-ups; tech events; conferences, and hackathons.
- Research and build talent pools within AWS competitive landscapes.
- Experience in Executive Recruitment (Search firm or Internal Executive recruitment function) with the ability to engage and develop relationships at Senior Management/General Management/CxO level, internal stakeholders, senior leaders and peers alike
- A highly structured and organised individual who can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A high attention to detail to identify risks, dive deep and discover the key cause and impact of options, decisions and outcomes;
- Have a bias for action and a hunger for delivering results with relentless high standards•
- Experience operating in multiple locations in Asia Pacific.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Here at Amazon –
• We embrace our differences and are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion.
• Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment.
• Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status