Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
The Advisory Practice enables our customers solve the most demanding and complex situations and empowers them to fulfil their digital aspirations. Solving business critical challenges from design to delivery, or assisting our customers Innovate and Disrupt their marketplace, products and services is our focus. Advisory enables our customers to break down information silos and optimize performance to accelerate innovation, fuel growth and achieve operational excellence.
The Transformation Advisor collaborates with AWS customer stakeholders to define and implement transformation programs, shaping and accelerating the journey to the cloud, by co-developing a cloud strategy, building cloud transformation roadmaps, implementing governance, people and change programs.
• Enhance and build digital transformation roadmaps
• Build cloud transformation strategies
• Link cloud capabilities to our clients business strategy
• Develop C-suite and line-of-business relationships within the customer organization
• Define, guide and implement transformation programs governance, people&change programs, operating model transformation
• Experience with a major consulting firm or experience in a corporate role delivering strategy and operations projects with an emphasis in cloud transformation at the intersection of new operating models and new digital technologies.
• Broad understanding of enterprise systems in large organizations and trends in cloud applications, system integration, and mobile technologies.
• Broad understanding of how businesses operate and compete and an understanding of the relationship between major functional areas of the product-centric enterprise (design, plan, procure, manufacture, distribute, service).
• Ability to analyse financial and operational data and synthesize findings in common business language.
• Experience in using Design Thinking Principles to structure a customer’s thinking and flush out innovative concepts.
• Deep understanding of change management practices, particularly stakeholder analysis, workforce readiness and leadership communications.
• Strong background in one of the following methodologies: Sigma, Agile/SCRUM, SAFe
• Understanding of modern cloud delivery models (Public, Private and Hybrid).
• Great business writing and presentation skills.
• Excellent communication skills in German, English
• This is a customer facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations to deliver professional services as needed
• Proven leadership of cloud transformation programs within major enterprises acting as CTO or CIO
• Experience implementing one or more enterprise solutions on premise and/or in the cloud: ERP, PLM, IoT / Connected Products or Operations, Supply Chain functions as specified above.
• Passion for helping customers transform using cloud technologies.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.