Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Are you passionate about bringing people together and building inspiring, memorable experiences? We are seeking an accomplished and detailed Content Program Manager for the Amazon Seller Events Team, who help develop public-facing, engaging content for a variety of channels. The successful candidate will become an expert in Amazon sellers, brand strategy and style guidelines and will oversee live content creation to ensure that all of the content is on brand, is written in the Amazon voice, and is accurate to our programs and messaging.
In this role will have project management responsibilities for the content operations team, managing the structure and deliverables for large content banks for session production. This will include coordinating and managing all deliverable for video, photo, presentation creation, reviews and revisions, timelines, and final deliverables. This role will support content needs of multiple creative teams, communication channels, and product lines.
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3+ years experience in program or project management
- Experience defining and executing against program requirements
- Prior experience as a Content Program Manager in a marketing, product management, or corporate events role.
- Strong content strategy, information architecture, and program management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple stakeholder relationships and needs in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to solve problems and work without close direction in ambiguous environments.
- Good judgment and effective communication.
- Experience defining and executing against program requirements.
- Ability to conceptualize and execute multiple projects, with strong bias for action and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience working with product managers, product marketers, legal, corporate communications, PR partners.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.