Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
The AWS Developer Relations team is seeking a creative, detail-orientated expert in audio & visual content production. Our teams’ mission is to make AWS the #1 preferred platform for Developers and other Hands-on Builders and one of our mechanisms to do so is via creating engaging and relevant content for the tech community. To support us achieve this vision, we are looking for a Video Producer to join the team!
The successful candidate brings diverse industry expertise in content production across a portfolio of formats (e.g. videos, podcasts, webinars) and channels (e.g. YouTube, Twitch, other social media). They are able to think big and have high standards, attention to detail and experience in creating outstanding visual experiences. The Video Producer will be part of a core team, center of video excellence, a “go-to” resource for video/audio specific projects and must possess domain experience. This includes: remote/virtual production streaming, small and large scale event production, ability to scale video production workflows, deep understanding of editorial, post-production, audio mixing, color correction, localization, finishing, motion graphic design and animation.
Key job responsibilities
* Post-production editing, audio tweaking, design content creation and animating using Adobe Creative Cloud or other similiar tools
* Provide live and pre-recorded studio and remote production support (i.e. camera operation, lighting, sound, and from home live-stream set-up content creation)
* Operate in established video production frameworks, while looking for solutions to streamline process.
* Support large scale, global event production.
* Collaborate with a diverse, multi-cultural team, offering guidance in best practices for video creation, and solutions for production value amplification; Deliver a large amount of bar-raising audio-video assets
* Uses storyboards/mood-boards to communicate and conceptualize with stakeholders, design assets for visual presentation.
* Create schedules, determine resources, estimate time, track costs and project completion requirements.
* Communicate creative feedback to Developer Advocates and agencies throughout the life of a project.
* Obtain necessary approvals and communicate plans to relevant stakeholders; ensure brand consistency across projects.
* Establish, maintain and document appropriate processes, best practices, and job tracking to keep audio/video deliverables up to the Amazon bar.
*Extensive experience of content production and editorial experience at a creative agency, network or studio as a video producer and editor
* Experience with video/audio and design editing software (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro, DaVinci Resolve etc.) and streaming platforms such as OBS, StreamYard etc.
* Familiarity with studio and live broadcast production technology.
* Experience shooting with professional video equipment.
* Audio recording with wired, wireless and audio interface equipment.
* Experience in managing complex workflow within a marketing, production, or creative department or company.
* Passion for creativity and multimedia production.
* In depth knowledge of different video and audio codecs and common deliverable formats.
* Experience developing, creating, and supporting content for technical/IT related positions.
* Bachelor’s degree in film, media, production, marketing or equivalent work experience.
* Experience working with social media platforms and strategy.
* Experience with ideal streaming presentation delivery.
* Experience vision switching live-streams.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.