Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Global Selling is one of Amazon’s business units that helps businesses from anywhere in the world to launch a global business, reaching Amazon customers around the world and building international brands. Through Amazon Global Selling, Sellers of different types and sizes can directly reach Amazon’s 300+ million worldwide active customer accounts, including 150 million+ Prime customers in overseas Amazon marketplaces; and millions of institutional buyers.
We are seeking a highly motivated, customer focused, and data driven professional to join our Asia Seller Education team. In this role, you will set up and lead a team of Content Developers and Trainers to educate Sellers start their business on Amazon marketplaces, enable them can reach world of customers, help them make sustainable success with Amazon, with a focus on Vietnamese Sellers. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting growing business.
This position is based in Ho Chi Minh City.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Key job responsibilities
1. Lead Vietnam Seller education team of Content Editor and Trainer to drive Vietnam adoption of Asia-centralized and local-initiated education programs for both internal and external customers, i.e. Seller University, Live-Broadcast, Account Manager Training program.
2. Own multiple Vietnam Seller education initiatives that fulfill Vietnamese Seller needs and align with business objectives. Monitor and evaluate effectiveness, success, down-stream-impact periodically. Establish and track metrics to report on them.
3. Oversee Content Editor creating compelling and effective educational content, and ensuring clarity, consistency, and quality of content across a variety of communication forms (e.g. self-learn, instructor-lead) in Vietnamese.
4. Supervise Trainer delivering livestream/offline training in Vietnamese, and ensuring the quality of instructions.
5. Partner with Vietnam marketing team on various marketing activities by providing content and training delivery support, e.g. government and partner’s training events, prospect nurturing, and targeted Seller training for specific topics.
1. 8+ years of experience in Learning & Development or Marketing.
2. 5+ years of experience in people management.
3. Program Management experience that includes managing multiple cross-functional projects and initiatives.
4. Outstanding verbal/writing skills in English.
1. Experience developing and/or managing complex programs for a variety of audiences.
2. Good oral and written communication in another language in South East Asia.
3. MBA or related Master’s degree.
4. Global e-commerce experience.