- Certified Pharmacy Technician, Fulfillment - Amazon Pharmacy - Austin, TX
- Software Development Engineer - Amazon Fulfillment Technologies - Austin, TX
- Willing to Train - Pharmacy Technician, Fulfillment - Amazon Pharmacy - Austin, TX
- Account Executive - Amazon Business Healthcare - Austin, TX
- Registered Pharm Tech, Fulfillment - Amazon Pharmacy - Austin, TX
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible to innovate and drive new Quality initiatives, establish new test frameworks and processes for testing new device and OS, find ways to leverage and scale to deliver without compromising quality and efficiency, establish quality metrics and best practices for the team. You will lead the team by example as a quality leader who is customer obsessed, thinks big and delivers result without compromising the quality. To do this, you will have the most advanced tools at your disposal; however, we expect you to bring new ideas and innovation to build/leverage as needed. You will be responsible for looking to the future and identifying what the team will need to test experiences that were not thought possible today. You will collaborate with team, own and drive the quality of new products and SW releases.
• Experience in manual testing
• 4+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
• Experience in automation testing
• Define quality metrics and implement measurements to determine test effectiveness, testing efficiency, and measure the overall quality of the software.
• Implement Test Automation leveraging test automation frameworks while driving processes to reduce manual test coverage.
• Experience with Linux operating system, embedded systems, consumer devices, or mobile apps.
• Proficiency and experience in Python or equivalent.
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• 4+ years of experience delivering test frameworks, test tools, leading the QA projects and initiatives
-Hands on Scripting/Coding experience in automating manual tasks.
• Work with Product Managers, Developers, TPMs and review technical artifacts to understand the technical architecture and derive test strategy that spans across multiple products and functional areas.
• Exceptional writing and verbal communications skills.
• Ability to engage and influence senior leaders via Amazon quality documents, data and verbal/written communication.
• Experience with OS stack and HW dependent feature testing
• Demonstrated success delivering high quality, innovative products based on rapidly evolving technologies
• Help writing test plans, test cases, and provide suggestion in improving the QA processes.
• Help tackle cross-platform engineering challenges and contribute creative ideas to the engineering teams.
• Ensure our products meet high standards of quality, performance, , and reliability.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.