Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
ACES Manager in Saudi Arabia
Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online. The goal of Amazon Logistics is to build a world class last mile operation. Amazon Logistics aims to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible.
To continue to drive process excellence within our Last mile Delivery business, we are currently looking for an ACES Manager in Saudi Arabia.
As an ACES (Amazon Customer Excellence Systems) Manager, you will drive process standardization on site. You will be the link between station management and the ACES team. As a member of the Saudi Arabia ACES team itself, you will contribute to the optimization of the delivery stations operations, providing station with sufficient knowledge and appropriate tools to improve performance.
Your goal is to solve complex problems with simple and practical solutions by developing a deep knowledge of the operation processes. Creating effective communication plans to provide visibility to all impacted teams of the organization will help you to enable overall process alignment.
As firsthand contact for station management regarding process improvements and benchmarking, you will work on effective change processes and contribute to network standardization via best practice sharing. You are in charge of monitoring the logistics and delivery success through set in station and on road performance indicators (e.g. On Time Departure, Throughput Per Hour, …). You will set up actions plans and execute them to drive current performance to benchmark rates.
In this position, you are a key driver for successful order execution thus positively influence our customer satisfaction.
- Contribute to audit initiatives and support results-driven action planning
- Contribute to deployment of Process Standard implementations and upgrades within the delivery station partnering with station management and several stakeholders
- Support development and continuous piloting of process improvements and ongoing benchmarking initiatives
- Ensure station management is understanding benchmark rates and is trained in technical configurations to drive accurate reporting and productivity boosts
- Monitor, report and support delivering improvement on key in station and on road metrics (PPH, DPPH, LAT, OTD, PNOV,…)
- Management of adhoc requests for station information and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Operations, Engineering or Logistics
- Experienced in Distribution and/or Fulfillment processes, ideally in fast-paced industrial, logistics or production environment
- Proven analysis and problem-solving skills
- You feel responsible for the quality of your work whilst striving for steady excellence and optimization
- Fluent in local Arabic and English
- High level of written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility with work times and ready to assist in night shifts if required
- You have already gained your first professional experience in process management
- Expertise in Lean Management, Six Sigma and other OE tools
- Data analysis skills and familiarity with supporting tools e.g. Minitab, JMP, MS Excel, MS Access
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.