Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Grocery Technology Team is seeking experienced Machine Learning engineers to join our team. We operate in a start-up like environment and leads the market worldwide in grocery technology advancement.
If you enjoyed the experience of having any product in the world show up to your doorstep in a brown box, come with us and build the same experience for grocery. Every day, we show up and focus on delivering the next incremental value for our customers and we’re grounded by time-saving, low prices and environmental sustainability.
This position is located in Seattle, Washington. Great hiking, skiing, Northwest beaches, excellent schools, and a great group of people.
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, Python, or including object-oriented design
- 2+ years of experience contributing to the and (, patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
- Proficiency with Deep Learning algorithms and packages
- Proficiency with AWS including SageMaker, S3, Lambda, and CDK
- Experience with ML libraries/frameworks such as PyTorch, Tensorflow, MXNet
- Experience of ML-Ops, bringing machine learning models to production, and then maintaining and monitoring them
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.