Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon’s Finance Automation team is looking for a Sr. Product Leader with a proven track record of launching new products and strong technical experience to envision, define and lead the initiatives that power the future invoice processing at Amazon worldwide.
In this role as a Senior Product Manager (Tech), you will drive innovation initiatives that transform the experience for Finance Operations through the delivery of a new and transformative unified invoice processing for all Amazon business lines, and all countries where Amazon operates. This role requires a relentless focus on simplifying access to core invoice processing services and defining how the technology needs to evolve to maintain financial control, automate and simplify invoice processing and how our business and Finops users interact with invoice processing service.
• You will define the goals and KPIs that drive the ongoing simplification of the APIs our businesses use to integrate with invoice processing services.
• You will be the voice of the industry, customer, business and clients and embed these perspectives into product priorities, feature development and use cases which includes leading long-range (3-5year) and annual planning cycles and distill clear requirements from large and diverse sets of stakeholders
• You will partner and influence engineering teams to define the right architecture that delivers on the customer, commercial, technical and operational goals for the business.
• You are data-driven in your approach, and are willing to roll up your sleeves and dive deep into customer, client, product and technical requirements.
• You are an effective negotiator, make smart trade-offs (e.g., time vs. effort vs. features), and drive appropriate schedules. You are willing to readjust priorities to ensure the right customer, technology, and engineering outcomes.
Key job responsibilities YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
• Managing the life-cycle of Core Payments Services technology products and features (customer experience, vision, strategy).
• Owning technical priorities and business strategy through data-driven insights, directly collaborating with business product & FinOps leadership, engineering leadership and principal engineers
• Comfortable in playing diverse roles leading, supporting or following.
• Taking accountability and driving technical product roadmap planning, issue resolution and execution.
• Delivering key metrics/goals, feature adoption, process compliance, on-time execution, and launches.
• Developing product plans with clear measurable success criteria, using mechanisms and metrics (KPIs, funnels, conversion, awareness).
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering
• 5+ years of experience as a product manager
• Experience with defining software products end to end software product delivery
• Experience overseeing roadmap, strategy and definition for software products
• Experience with feature delivery and making tradeoffs for a product
• Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, design or related field; or equivalent work experience.
• Experience using data and metrics to develop business cases
• Experience managing and executing projects from start to finish, including product definition, scoping, requirements gathering and modeling, problem solving, and communicating recommendations
• MBA or equivalent degree
• Experience leading initiatives with cross-functional stakeholders (design, engineering, usability, content development)
• Ability to work in ambiguous situations and across organizational boundaries
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.