Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
The Process Lead will be the first point of contact to the retail teams of Amazon worldwide and must therefore be comfortable and confident liaising with remote teams. The job involves organizing, planning, prioritizing and scheduling work assignments, in addition to owning the production & quality KRAs. The Process Lead, will lead a team of high performing individuals, responsible for end to end pricing operations management of retail categories in various Amazon international marketplaces.
The Process Lead will be working towards achieving operations/business goals, and SLA metrics.The individual will interface and drive agenda with the automation & technology teams to build scalable solutions and in addition will be responsible for ensuring the safety, security and integrity of Amazon’s systems and data.
The role involves influencing peers and stakeholders in other functions to achieve the operational and business goals assigned.
The successful candidate should have the ability to work at all levels of detail to accomplish team/organization goals. The ideal candidate actively seeks to understand Amazon’s core business values and initiatives, and translates those into everyday practices.
Some of the key result areas include, but not limited to:
• Responsibility for meeting operational and business goals
• Driving appropriate data oriented analysis, adoption of technology solutions and process improvement projects to achieve operational and business goals
• Managing stakeholder communication across multiple lines of business on operational milestones, process changes and escalations
• Ensuring high quality standards for interviewing and hiring employees at all levels of the organization.
- 1+ years’ experience in program or project management
- Experience interpreting data to make business recommendations
6+ yrs work experience incl 1+ yrs exp in program/project management. Has the ability to drive business/operational metrics through quantitative decision making, and adoption of different tools and resources • Has experience in managing critical operational processes, with SLA responsibility • Skilled in collaborative management, succeeding through clear formal and informal communication with members of the remote and local management teams. Demonstrated leadership with a bias towards action and ownership.
Masters Degree/MBA, Certification in process excellence (PMI, Lean, Six Sigma) • Exposure to working with technology teams and solving operational issues using technology. Possesses analytical, mediation and problem resolution skills. Track record of employee development (emphasis on selection and retention). •