Job title: Intern Marketing Assistance – Student Social Service
Company: Sequoia Connect
Job description: At Sequoia Connect, we provide IT Services & Technical Headhunting services to global companies and we are looking for a full-scale intern to help continue this growth. The People Operations Team is looking for an Intern Recruiter Assistance to help support the growth of our client’s Engineering and Admin teams.
The ideal candidate will partner with our hiring managers and People Team to build out creative strategies to find, attract, and hire top candidates.
You should be comfortable working alongside hiring managers, Headhunters, and candidates, ensuring that expectations are exceeded and striving for the best headhunting experience.
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
- Design and implement new social media campaign ideas.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations.
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
- Assist with back-office recruiting needs for all Technical roles for Mexico and the USA.
- Thinking outside of the box to find talent at every opportunity.
- Using various recruiting platforms for outreach and sourcing candidates.
- Partnering with hiring managers in developing a strong candidate experience.
- Developing sourcing strategies along with the HR Manager.
- Tailoring and posting job listings for open positions.
- Maintain company-standard job descriptions for all positions.
- Assist with back-office It Services needs for all IT Services for Mexico and the USA.
- keep learning new technologies in A Rapidly Changing Technological World.
- This is a Student Social Service Program.
- Bachelor’s degree Student (last year/semester) in Marketing or related fields.
- Willing to work in a start-up and/or fast-paced environment.
- Technical background preferred: Adobe Creative Cloud, Canva, etc.
- Strong sense of responsibility.
- Remarkable organizational skills and a relentless drive to improve efficiency.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English and Spanish).
- Strong teamwork and ability to welcome differences when working alongside others.
- Basic knowledge of the G-Suite suite including Docs, Slides, Sheets, and Gmail.
- High personal integrity.
- Friendly and approachable.
- Part-time job (6 months – 480 hours)
- Willing to work for a startup company (Sequoia Global Services, Sequoia Connect, Sequoia high-tech).
- Fully Remote (We’re looking for Home Office candidates.).
- English Advance.
- Spanish Native.
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges, Start your application to join an award-winning employer. Explore all our job openings | Sequoia Career’s Page: .
marketing, intern, assistance
Location: Ciudad de México
Job posting date: Sat, 28 Jan 2023 23:39:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!