Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
The Amazon Business Marketplace launched in 2015, with the goal of serving business and institutional customers from-operators all the way to large multinational corporations. Our goal is to help our customers configure their Amazon Business accounts to maximize productivity and profitability benefits we can bring to their purchasing processes. In the Amazon Business Marketplace, customers have access to millions of business-priced items, as well as the entire Amazon.com marketplace. We offer additional features like Business Prime, workflow and approvals management, detailed reporting, shared payment methods and tax exemption certifications.
Amazon Business is looking for a candidate to join our new team supporting our US and Costa Rica Sales Customer Advisors. This team will engage with Amazon Business customers by prospecting and educating customers on product features and capabilities. As this team is often the first touch to the customer, bar-raising professionalism and problem-solving skills are a must.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years assisting customers over the phone and a history of over-delivering on activity and output goals. In addition, a successful candidate will have the ability to pivot quickly as this team will need to current processes and develop new ones to better serve our internal and external customers.
- 1+ years of demand generation experience and/or in equivalent sales roles
- 2+ years customer assistance experience, B2B industry preferred.
- English Language proficiency ( verbal and written)
- In bound and out bound experience supporting customers in both written and verbal channels.
- Experience on leading stakeholder engagements via consultative and solution based model (analyze data sets, identify issues, and recommend solutions)
- B2B experience strongly preferred.
- BA/BS Business Administration, Marketing or related field studies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel preferred), word processing, and e-mail.