Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
The Amazon Annapurna Labs team is responsible for building innovation in silicon and software for AWS customers. With development centers in the U.S. and Israel, Annapurna is at the forefront of innovation by combining cloud scale with the world’s most talented engineers. Our team covers multiple disciplines including silicon engineering, hardware design and verification, software, and operations. Because of our teams’ breadth of talent, we’ve been able to improve AWS cloud infrastructure in networking and security with products such as AWS Nitro, Enhanced Network Adapter (ENA), and Elastic Fabric Adapter (EFA), in compute with AWS Graviton and F1 EC2 Instances, in machine learning with AWS Neuron, Inferentia and Trainium ML Accelerators, and in storage with scalable NVMe.
The Senior Technical Sourcer will be responsible for owning and executing complex searches. They will drive and execute Annapuna’s talent mapping strategies. They will act as a strategic talent advisor educating hiring managers on the external candidate demographic. Being data driven paired with developing an understanding of the complex hiring market for Annapurna will be key to success!
Key job responsibilities
• Drive sourcing capability & capacity across Annapurna’s team to proactively build diverse candidate pools while leveraging all available talent channels to expedite the recruitment of bar raising technology and engineering talent.
• Work closely with business and recruiters to influence and deliver a quality assessment and candidate experience through all aspects of the recruitment funnel.
• Partner with key stakeholders (Business Leaders, Hiring Managers, Recruiters) to determine future talent needs and set and drive enabling sourcing strategies; this requires a deep understanding through extensive market research of the channels where we can find the best, diverse talent who fit our technical and cultural demands.
• Lead and/or participate in cross-business/cross-company special projects and initiatives related to talent acquisition.
• Assess and qualify candidates against Amazon’s Principles and build talent pools for future of critical profiles.
• Scale sourcing methodologies and tools to meet the growing appetite for passive candidate attraction techniques within the business.
About the team
Annapurna started as a small start-up 10 years ago and was acquired by Amazon exactly 7 years ago, as the first and only silicon team at AWS.
We develop quality silicon chipsets and servers that are dedicated to AWS cloud and provide high performance in security, storage and networking. Annapurna’s Silicon enables AWS to provide the best Cloud performance over the competition. To learn more see the link below :
Annapurna’s talent acquisition team is responsible for the growth of this unique R&D team in Israel together with providing career development plan for technical recruiters.
* 2+ years of sourcing experience in a corporate in-house OR Agency Staffing environment focused on passive candidate generation
Experience influencing strategic talent mapping
Experience working with recruiting tools and systems, including resume databases, social sourcing tools, and spreadsheets.
Passion for finding insights in data to influence change
Familiar with analytics tools such as Quicksight, RDS, Tableu
Familiar with the hardware market- is a plus
Creative and think big personality
Good Research and Analytics skills
* Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
* Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team member.