Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Do you love creating and designing strategic, customer-facing communications? Are you passionate about developing clear, concise, and straightforward content for internal audiences? Do you have a proven track record of delivery high-quality content in a fast-paced environment? If you enjoy driving improvements in content readability, usability, and design, then we’d love to talk to you about joining Amazon’s Change Integration Management (CIM) team as a Communications Designer.
In this role, you will create the messaging as well as design for a global audience. You are not a copy editoryou are the owner of the customer experience. You will work with global stakeholders to understand the business priorities and requirements that drive the need for high-quality content. You are experienced in running media campaigns that you own end-to-end and are adept in social media.
You are proficient in ideating, developing, and writing content. You are a creative problem-solver and collaborator, with acute attention to detail and bar raising design aesthetics.
You are an organized self-starter who can deal with ambiguity and are always on the lookout for ways to improve the customer experience. You are an excellent collaborator and have no problem presentingand defendingyour ideas
You thrive in a fast-paced, startup-like environment. You are visual master of your craft, capable of designing inspiring content that captivates audiences worldwide. Above all you are passionate about solving real problems for real people through research, design, and iteration.
Key job responsibilities
• Work with members of the CIM team to create experiences that are engaging, useful, and foster knowledge retention.
• Ideate design strategies for our internal customers by setting the standard for design solutions with your world-class design talent.
• Deliver engaging change management content that includes but is not limited to diagrams, images, videos, maps, and infographics.
• Write content and communications that caters to our global audience, and is crisp, concise and easy to understand.
• Make recommendations to improve content strategy.
• Manage several complex projects simultaneously, with a sense of urgency.
• Apply customer data and insights to tailor your designs to customers’ needs and pain points.
Incorporate feedback, comments and changes from stakeholders swiftly and with a positive, solution-driven attitude.
About the team
Change Integration Managers (CIM) within Partner Support and Solutions (PSAS) are responsible for partnering and supporting multiple program teams including Change Program Management (CPM) with the implementation and launch of new products, policies, tools and programs that have direct global impact on our WW associates and our Selling Partners. We are accountable for assessing site launch readiness, communicating launches, and providing post launch support. We work in a matrix environment with multiple stakeholders and raise the bar for the associate experience, operational efficiency and elimination of defects prior to launch. We ensure project launch information is communicated effectively to minimize any negative impact on the operation while supporting a high level of engagement and implementation.
- 3+ years experience in program or project management
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
• Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in graphic design.
• Experience managing complex content projects.
• Mastery of verbal and written communications.
• Good judgment and effective communication.
• Able to work in a diverse team.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Experience developing content for an international audience.
• Comfortable in dealing with ambiguity.
• Self-motivated and capable of working independently.
• Bachelor’s degree in Communication Design, Digital Design, Digital Advertising, or comparable degree program, or commensurate experience.
• 3+ years of professional experience with a focus on digital and graphic design.
• Skills in illustration and digital animation.
• Experience in the development of User Experiences for email and web platforms.
• Experience in working with tech teams to define scope and requirements, or a background in tech.
• Previous work in advertising or marketing, focused on multi-channel design.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.