Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
The Amazon US Consumer Electronics PC business is looking for a leader with proven experience to drive process improvements and thought leadership in inventory planning and operations.
The Sr. Instock Manager will be responsible for leading inventory management strategies to maximize customer experience, sales, margin and turns, as well as end-to-end business ownership of all supply chain processes from manufacturer to consumer. They will use data to influence others and build scalable systems & processes, rather than just addressing single issues. He/she will play a critical role in delivering the optimal customer experience by ensuring we have the right product quantities, in the right places, at the right time. To achieve this mission, Instock Managers work to continuously optimize our end-to-end supply chain by engaging with vendors to improve operational metrics and driving system and process automation with key internal teams.
The successful candidate must be highly organized and possess strong data extraction and analytical capabilities. They are able to self-manage competing priorities, driving both strategic and tactical activities and parallel, and possess strong written and verbal communication skills. Strong candidates will have knowledge in fundamental business principles and previous relevant experience. The ideal candidate is able to lead and influence both internal and external teams in an ambiguous environment while maintaining a customer-centric philosophy.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5+ years of professional experience influencing internal and external stakeholders
• Strong business judgement and excellent written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects through prioritization, planning, and task delegation
• Experience working with large and complex data sets to drive business decisions
• Track record of delivering results and an ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
• MBA/Master’s Degree
• 7+ years of experience in inventory planning, operations/supply chain, retail, consulting, finance, and/or ecommerce, with a history of driving/owning results
• 2+ years of negotiations experience
• Demonstrates creative problem solving by adapting frameworks or existing best practices to solve problems in a unique way.
• Proven ability to manage large and complicated projects with experience leading cross-functional projects and teams
• Strong proficiency in analytics tools including Microsoft Excel and SQL
• Ability to influence and inspire action in others, regardless of organization reporting line