Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Leader of Account Team, CN Global Selling
We are looking for team leader who is preferred with retail/Cross boarder experience to lead team driving China-based sellers to maximize their presence and business in Amazon Global marketplaces. The Account Manager leader will partner with different segment of sellers, sales and product team, to grow sellers’ businesses on Amazon worldwide including identifying opportunities to maximize selection, driving feature adoption, monitoring seller’s healthy growth, performance, product quality, as well as working with sellers to achieve our standard and deliver the best e-commerce experience for customer on Amazon. The account manager will own forecasting, monitoring, analysis and reporting on CN-based seller business.
The successful account manager will:
- Lead team to work with strategic sellers to grow the selections to Amazon and their business with profit and delight our WW end user
- Work with strategic sellers to drive the feature adaption rate to drive the customer experience on Amazon and achieve data quality standards and become an expert in using internal tools to achieve results
- Keep fine-tune working process, improve team productivity and efficiency by invent and simplify
- Hire and develop a talent team.
- Generate high quality Seller insight and make influence product team and key stakeholders to make Seller’s lifer easier.
- Drive business reviews with sellers and do analysis to understand sales trends and drivers and develop recommendations on how to grow the business.
- Develop a thorough understanding of assigned product/industry category, including seasonality and global business trends/events, and continually monitor competitor/industry developments
- Show super strong competency in Hire and develop best, Think big, delivering result, bias for actions, dive deep, ownership, earn trust and customer obsession
A day in the life
About the hiring group
- 10+ years relevant experience in the retail and / or related industries, with a proven track record of managing relationships and / or projects
- More than 5 years people management experience
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to independently deal with relevant tools (Excel, SQL, Redshift etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects – work prioritization, planning and task delegation
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Proficiency in oral and written English
- BA/BS required
Previous working experience in retail industry, or have oversea experience in studying and living is preferred.