Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
***We will consider qualified candidates in other Amazon locations San Diego, Tempe, and Arlington (HQ2).
The Selling Partner Communities (SPC) builds lasting connections with and among our Amazon Selling Partners. Our organization helps drive their success and ensure that public perception mirrors the reality that Amazon’s stores are a great place for our Selling Partners to build and maintain thriving businesses. The brand marketing & content strategy team is responsible for driving the overall SPC brand and seller marketing strategy, with the goal of shaping a world-class Communities brand experience that Amazon sellers are proud to be a part of.
We are looking for a senior creative manager with global experience leading, developing, and visually designing strategic branding initiatives. The right candidate will possess a strong eye for design and demonstrates a robust understanding of creative processes, design systems and how to apply tactical creative thinking across multiple brand marketing touch-points including online and offline channels. This role will inspire the visual identity of our brand, helping to create our brand’s personality and style. You will build creative consistency and must raise the bar with design strategy and execution of deliverables.
The Senior Creative Manager will own the visual design of SPC brand look-and-feel by managing the creative process and creative team for visual aids, imagery, graphics, and all design expressions. The candidate will partner with strategy team, content team, and other key stakeholders to ensure a unified brand experience. You will implement design mechanisms that support our brand standards across SPC. This person will influence brand decisions, drive creative efforts, partner cross-functionally with internal/external stakeholder groups, and implement a world-class brand experience through design.
Key job responsibilities
• Leading SPC creative and visual design that helps develop our brand personality, identity, and how seller’s connection with our brand
• Designing all SPC creative assets and in-take processes for creative request
• Collaborate with designers, illustrators, copywriters, agencies and business partners to deliver creative results
• Partner with the research team to better understand key drivers that impact and influence brand decisions, understand GAPs, opportunities and leverage findings to build the right strategies and tactics
• Develop the right creative mechanisms to create a unified visual brand approach, implement and monitor design consistency across all SPC channels (online/offline)
• Demonstrate ability to dive deep and manage creative strategies that impact the entire brand ecosystem from visual conception to execution of creative assets
• Responsible for writing creative strategy documents that help shape the direction of our brands visual identify and any critical data-points that aid in creative decisions
• Partner with cross-functional teams, internal and external stakeholder groups to communicate brand strategy plans
• Bachelor’s degree in Design, Creative, Marketing, Advertising, or related field
• Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote
• 5+ years of design experience (with an agency or in-house team)
• A current online portfolio for review
• Strong understanding of the creative process; from ideation through implementation
• Strong Attention to detail/ working with Creative briefs
• Understanding of production best practices for print and digital mediums
• Experience presenting to senior leadership
• Global experience in creative design agency or consultancy
• Master’s degree Design, Creative or related fields
• 5+ years of creative design experience working with global brands and/or ad agencies
• Knowledge of working with brand strategy and guidelines
• Proven ability to influence and obtain buy-in for creative ideas
• Excellent communication skills written and verbal visual storytelling experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.