Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world’s leading and most innovative Cloud Services Provider, used today by millions of businesses and developers around the world, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 enterprises. Cloud computing is arguably one of the most impactful developments in technology within the last 20 years. The Greater China Region’s (GCR) Enablement &Learning is one of the world’s most dynamic and competitive, representing an incredible breadth of challenges accompanied by an equal number of opportunities to Learn and Be Curious, Think Big, and Deliver Results on a scale .
Due to the explosion of knowledge, how to drive Talents, the most critical part of a company, to be more valuable with richer knowledge and deeper insights will become a challenge for all.
How to drive content generation, regeneration, broadcasting and sharing in scale?
How can companies provide role-based and scenario-based knowledge ? In the mean while, audiences is tending to be knowledge generator.
How can companies build a complete systematic learning mechanism while effectively managing fragmented knowledge in large scale?
Within AWS, GCR Field Enablement team will help the entire organization actively transform and embrace this profound change through
• Create new content to improve the efficiency of wide learning for AWS teams
• Create new ways to accelerate exchanging and sharing of knowledge within AWS
• Create new experience for AWS employees to learn at much higher efficiency
We’re looking for a highly-motivated and experienced Senior Enablement Instructor.
Key job responsibilities
• Lead enablement courses invent, focusing on technical business value and industry trend
• Work across team to form knowledge generation and distribution mechanism that reflect tech business value in specific industries
• Work with the program and content team to innovate on content and delivery method
• Responsible for course delivery and continuous iteration
• Great passion to enable others and ignite change
• 8 years or above coaching experience in the information technology (IT) industry, or technical consulting, solution consulting experience
• Requires deep understanding of cloud computing or related technologies
• Requires verifiable ability to share, coach, listen and interact
• Requires insightful analytical methodologies and logical thinking
• Requires a bachelor degree or above in science, economics, engineering technology, management, etc.
• Fluent written and spoken English to support daily work with global teams
• Technical working experience in cloud computing industry or related fields (pre-sales, architect, consultant engineer, etc.) is preferred
• Experience in sales or business or industry analysis is preferred
• Experience in teaching technical courses in corporate or business institutions is preferred