Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
- Create C-Level Relationships with the India-based global system integrators
- Develop, define and execute joint marketing and GTM programs with India-based global system integrators focused on top vertical and horizontal market segments.
- Develop and implement strategy and framework to support large transformational pursuits.
- Serve as a key member of the Business Development team in helping to define and deliver AISPL’ overall go-to-market strategy for Indian IT Services firms.
- Set a strategic business development plan for target markets and ensure it’s in line with the AISPL strategic direction.
- Develop a comprehensive and scalable enablement approach focused on acquiring developer’s mindshare of AISPL as a strategic delivery platform.
- Manage and close a pipeline of business associated with the Solution Providers
- Execute the strategic business development plan while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. service teams, legal, support, etc.)
- Lead and manage the solution development efforts with leading system integrators.
- Identify specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a joint value proposition for using AISPL.
- Position AISPL for internal use by the solution provider organizations.
- Interact with the partner’s customer base to ensure they are successful using our web services, making sure they have the technical resources required.
- Ensure that AISPL is the partners preferred cloud computing platform across all service lines.
- Understand the technical requirements of our partners and work closely with the internal development team to guide the direction of our product offerings.
- Understand and exploit the use internal AISPL systems.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team.
About the team
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced lifeboth in and outside of work.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, code reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Inclusive and Diverse Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
- Extensive experience of enterprise deal pursuits in India Market
- People/sales management direct and indirect experience
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills required.
- Very high energy level with a positive disposition. A self-starter who is customer focused.
- Ability to execute performance through self-motivation and with minimum supervision.
- Proven ability to initiate action, manage change, make high impact decisions, and complete challenging assignments.
- Ability to multi-task and exhibit a high level of enthusiasm, common sense, initiative, collaboration, and creativity.
- Ability to exercise authority appropriately and effectively.
- Extensive experience of enterprise deal pursuits with GSIs in India Market
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA a plus.
- AWS certification is a plus.