Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Would you like to join one of Amazon’s fastest growing teams, focused on driving digital transformation with businesses and organizations across Canada? At Amazon Business, we set out every day to innovate and disrupt the status quo. We stand at the intersection of tech and retail in the B2B space developing innovative purchasing and procurement solutions to help businesses and organizations reimagine buying. Bring your insight, imagination and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Join us in building and celebrating the value of Amazon Business to buyers and sellers of all sizes, unlocking our potential worldwide.
With the recent launch of Amazon Business in Canada, we are expanding our North American sales team to make buying even easier for Canadian business customers across all verticals. Companies can now easily manage their procurement needs and purchase supplies through Amazon Business and Business Prime.
Amazon Business Canada is looking for experienced sales account representatives to grow our marketing programs. As this team is in charge of educating the customers and providing them with high quality solutions, bar-raising professionalism and problem-solving skills are a must.
In addition, a successful candidate will have the ability to pivot quickly as this team will need to master current processes and develop new ones to better serve our internal and external customers.
Key job responsibilities
Be a strong positive influence for their team to promote collaboration and growth.
Participate in projects processes and programs to improve team- and site-level performance against key operational metrics.
Accountability for achieving production and performance goals.
Identify and eliminate barriers to productivity, and quality.
Solve complex customer interactions and proactively detect growth opportunities.
While always placing the customer first, help the team to Deliver Results by executing daily, weekly, and monthly targets in support of operating objectives.
Understand and mechanize the performance metrics of our business.
Constantly strive to raise the bar in terms of talent, execution and goals.
* Take an Ownership role on-boarding Amazon Business customers to the different products being offered, balancing strong and standard execution.
• +3 years sales experience.
• Proficient on English language (written and spoken )
• Proven experience with Salesforce.com
• Working knowledge of B2B procurement processes
• Experience on leading customer engagements via consultative and solution based selling.
• Experience working independently, as well as part of a team on multiple projects.
• BA/BS Degree
• Telemarketing experience.
• Proficient in Sales Force and Microsoft Office.
• Highly consultative and solution-oriented.
• Analytical skill and highly data driven.
• Strong ownership, bias for action and willingness to roll-up your sleeves
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.