Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Ads helps brands create experiences that delight customers and deliver meaningful results. With 300+ million worldwide active customer accounts, and first-party insights based on shopping, streaming and browsing signals, brands can craft relevant campaigns that enhance customer experiences. Our solutions on Amazon.com, services like Twitch, IMDb TV, Alexa, Amazon Music, and partnerships with third-party publishers and exchanges make Amazon Ads the ultimate amplifier for brands to reach the right audiences in the right places, both on and off Amazon.
The future of our business is compelling and we are focused on building a robust, innovative business enabling advertisers of all sizes. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including advertising. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place.
In support to the Amazon Advertising business, Ad Success Team (AST) are building a group of energetic and highly motivated Account Specialists. As an Account Specialists you will work with a portfolio of advertiser accounts and be responsible in helping them meet their advertising goals via opportunity identification and account optimization. Additionally, an Account Specialists also gets the opportunity of testing internal tools, gathering & sharing insights with the internal product and engineering teams.
To be successful in this role, you will be expected to use your analytical skills, help the advertisers in growing their existing business and develop new business opportunities. You will carry business goals and will be measured on key metrics aligned to the sales and account management team goals. You will need to be technically savvy with an interest in online advertising, good at data, well organized, able to multitask, and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. You will also need to be self-motivated to get on phone calls with advertisers to explain the optimization recommendations and the paths to resolution. The ideal candidate is someone having strong commitment to the success of our advertising customers and having a proven track record of exceeding goals.
Core responsibilities include:
- Taking ownership for a portfolio of accounts Standard and High Value advertisers
- Flexible to work in rotational shifts and make proactive outbound calls to generate leads
- Leading kickoff calls with advertisers and drives discussion using a preset agenda, as and when necessary
- Analyzing account performance against key metrics to identify, recommend and implement optimization solutions to increase efficiency and meet clients’ goals
- Identifying opportunities to improve Amazon Advertising products based on customer feedback, data analysis, and feature gaps with competitive products
- Working with external teams, such as Sales & Marketing team and Product team, to identify and solve issues blocking advertiser performance
Basic Qualifications Include:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business discipline
- 1-2 years of work experience in sales/marketing
- Have managed global clients along with owning up their individual performance goals
- Superior English verbal and written communication skills as demonstrated by experience
- Advanced computer literacy especially in Microsoft Office applications Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Flexible to work in rotational shifts
Preferred Qualifications Include:
- Master’s degree in Digital Advertising or other related disciplines
- Experience in e-commerce or retail industry
- Passion for online advertising and a proven track record of delivering outstanding results
- Experience in interpreting data and making business recommendations
- Demonstrated high attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Experience in data analysis, either through professional experience or education
- Google Ad Words / Bing Ads certification will be a plus
- Proficiency in other language(s) (e.g. German, French, Spanish, Italian)