Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Audible’s US Publisher Partnerships team seeks a highly organized individual to act as the central point of contact between external publishers and team members, by owning and managing the approvals process required for Audible content and related assets to be used in customer-facing campaigns. In addition to the approvals workstream, the Publisher Relationships Specialist will be responsible for upkeep of (daily/weekly/monthly) tracking/reporting related to our partner releases.
You have both precise and thoughtful communication skills, a love of content, and thrive within a team environment. Attention to detail, a can-do attitude, with an ability to work nimbly (and often quickly) will be key to your success. You are a strategic thinker who will not hesitate to ask questions, and be willing and able to prioritize testing and learning in order to improve internal processes.
As a Publisher Relationships Specialist you will…
- Learn and understand the established Audible approval process, associated risk levels for each type of customer-facing opportunity, and related internal systems/tools that track relevant campaign information. Campaigns can include, but are not limited to: marketing acquisition, paid media, events, giveaways, member sales and price promotions, TV spots, radio inclusion, billboards, print ads, endorsements, Alexa usage, Amazon Live, Amazon Music promotion, GoodReads promotion, Kindle promotion, gift cards, mailers, flyers, business development partnerships, social media, etc.
- Ensure that processed documents are kept updated and are accessible to all within the company (to allow for self-service education on how to seek approvals from the approvals coordinator).
- Handle all incoming approval requests for any type of asset from all publisher. This will include: Field incoming emails and ensuring the proper forms and request information have been completed.
- Validate the request to ensure accuracy of title inclusion.
- Reach out to external providers with a description of the campaign and a description of the approval request.
- Track and catalog all approvals and rejections.
- Communicate final decisions to the campaign owner or campaign team.
- Catalog required information into relevant tools/and systems.
- Participate in meetings as necessary to understand details of a campaign and what approvals may be required.
- Ensure the accuracy and upkeep of cross-team planning documents from start to completion for things like internal and external title priorities, social media integrations, and editorial support.
- Document weekly Audible support of titles across various surfaces.
- 1-2 years of professional experience.
- Excellent Experience with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- College degree.
- Strong organizational and administrative abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle management of tasks including those or urgency that may arise from teams.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with the proven ability to handle (and deliver on) multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience or interest in digital media and publishing.
- Innovative, detail-oriented, and a problem-solver.
- Ability to articulate key points clearly and succinctly.
- High quality control skills with superior attention to detail.
- Experience in evaluating team needs and creating tools to measure team goals.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We’re changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading creator and provider of premium audio storytelling, we’ve redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it’s our people who make Audible’s service possible. We’re listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.