Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) seeks a Finance Manager to be key member in our AWS WW Partner Finance team supporting project Sesame. In this role, you will be responsible for design and implementation of Project Sesame program model to support sales Go-To-Market Strategy. This includes designing the commercial use cases, drive and measuring MLP pilot results, creating program risks analysis, monitoring performance for full scale launch amongst other topics. This role is cross functional, you will partner closely with finance, direct sales and partner, treasury, accounting, Amazon Lending product teams to better understand the customer journey, gather best practices, conduct analysis and ultimately determine how to apply these learnings at scale. You will dive deep in data to analyze and propose customer eligibility criteria, understanding effectiveness and performance while working across the organization to meet business growth objectives. This position will work on Project Sesame strategy across the broader sales organization.
Key job responsibilities
• Provide strategic partnership to key AWS sales, partner and lending product leaders.
• Drive Project Sesame MLP experiment execution.
• Define performance measures and reporting requirements to evaluate effectiveness of financing program. Leverage insights to inform program modifications.
• Define additional AWS use cases for Project Sesame. Influencing business and leaders to leverage this program to meet their business growth objectives.
• Partner and collaborate with Finance, Sales, Operations, Economists and other key stakeholder groups at all levels of the organization; influence effectively across all areas and levels of the organization.
- 8+ years of finance experience or a related analytical field.
• 8+ years of finance experience or a related analytical field.
• BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or a highly analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Math, and Computer Science) OR master’s degree and 5 years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• MBA or other relevant advance degree
• Strong financial modeling skills, including knowledge of Excel
• Experience in sales strategy, business strategy, corporate strategy or management consulting with a top tier firm
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and self-motivate in a fast paced and rapidly-changing environment
• Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
• Demonstrated ability to influence decisions through effective verbal and written communication, logical reasoning and the presentation of alternatives
• Exceptional business judgment capable of driving a diverse organization to the right results with a focused, pragmatic approach
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.