Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Employer: Amazon.com Services LLC
Position: Supply Chain Manager III
Location: Seattle, WA
Multiple Positions Available:
1. Conduct strategic, quantitative and deep-dive data/information analytics to lead the development, execution, implementation and support of innovative programs, process/roadmaps, frameworks and objectives that expands global infrastructure operations, procurement controls, and inventory management systems.
2. Identify current state by coordinating across organizations to identify paths toward desired end-state and developing appropriate actionable plans.
3. Provide governance to include development of guidelines, policies, procedures and training to ensure end-user adherence to tool work flows and ensuring information integrity.
4. Conduct analysis and assessment of tools data and information integrity, deep dive into root cause and develop action plan to cleanse current information and process to address work flow gaps and leverage data into actionable information and metrics.
5. Provide governance and leadership in development of consistent definitions and metrics so as to create actionable, information-rich metrics packages and dashboards.
6. Work with local teams and business partners to create and execute action plans to improve spares inventory utilization efficiency.
7. Provide business case analysis and draft proposals for ensuring optimization of tools and inventory spares across both server and network systems lifecycle management.
8. Provide business decision support and participate/lead special projects.
9. Develop strategic relationships cross company to ensure optimal use of resources.
10. Innovate within the space creating, automating or improving tools or processes that support better management of vendors and associated spends within the data center environment.
11. Work with colleagues to report team metrics, identify and develop additional or improved metrics to assess and measure team performance and effectiveness.
12. Present detailed data-driven business reviews to the senior management team, focused on measuring the impact and performance to create revolutionary supply chains.
13. Approximately 20% domestic travel required.
A Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Engineering, Business Administration, Operations Research, Supply Chain Management or a related discipline and 2 years of experience in supply chain management, or logistics management, or infrastructure operations, or a related occupation. In the alternative, employer will accept a Bachelor’s degree, or foreign equivalent, in Engineering, Business Administration, Operations Research, Supply Chain Management or a related discipline and 5 years of progressively responsible post-baccalaureate experience in supply chain management, or logistics management, or infrastructure operations, or a related occupation.
Experience must include:
1.1 year of demonstrated experience leading and owning cross-functional programs
2.2 years of demonstrated experience owning the design, implementation, and optimization of initiatives at scale
3.2 years of experience with data mining and data analysis
4.2 years of experience in Microsoft Excel achieving advanced proficiency
5.2 years of experience with analytical tools such as SQL, Tableau, or Microsoft Access
Approximately 20% domestic travel required.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
All applicants must meet all the above listed requirements.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.