Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
EU Hardlines team is looking for an experienced, detail-oriented and innovative Lead/Principal Program Manager to own the EU Hardlines Marquee Selling Partner Program (MSPP). The program is highly strategic and a priority for the Retail business. MSPP is an offering for the most impactful Selling Partners to our CX with our highest level of strategic engagement and joint business planning. Our goal is to propose an exciting program with valuable initiatives that make Amazon an even more attractive place for them to build and grow their business and, for Retail, to unlock needle-moving foundational investments (eg. full selection, economically viable terms, and strategic alignment). The lead PM will have ownership and responsibility through the full program cycle – from strategy definition, prioritization and development to driving the end-to-end execution with partner teams from across the full retail business. The role also includes aspects of product management as it entails an active role in incubating and bringing “to market” new key Customer Experience and Selling partner Experience initiatives within the program. The role provides a blend of opportunities to work with EU and WW partner teams, build a vast network within the business, acquire an expertise in all aspects of the PM role and innovate on behalf of our customers and Selling Partners.
As a successful candidate, you excel in cross-functional team work, thrive in bringing new product features to market and driving impactful results. You are able to balance innovative thinking with the ability to earn trust across a wide part of the organization. You must be able to thrive and succeed in an ambiguous and entrepreneurial environment. High judgment, ability to influence, analytical talent, exceptional communications, and leadership are essential to success in this role.
Key job responsibilities
• Define and drive EU HL MSPP strategy
• Build strong relationships with cross functional teams across EU and US and collaborate with them to define, scope and execute new vendor incentives
• Be at the helm of the EU MSPP effort along with Consumables and Softlines partners
• Own all reporting and operational planning mechanisms
• Coordinate/author program materials for negotiators
• Define/measure program success and vendor feedback mechanisms
• Manage a small team of PM and BIE resource
• Masters’ degree
• 5+ years of experience demonstrating successful delivery of large-scale programs and delivering new products
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English is sufficient)
• Excellent analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills employed to build strong relationships, lead others, and exercise influence across disciplines.
• Vendor /external partner management experience
• Extensive experience in project or product management
• Resourceful and highly motivated to deliver results with minimal direction in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
• High sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Strong business judgement, proven ability to influence others
• Experience working in international markets and managing global stakeholders
• Knowledge of Amazon systems, organization and processes
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.