Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Are you eager to propose opportunities and influence business decisions to improve the customer experience for people with disabilities across different Amazon businesses? Amazon is looking for an experienced, talented and highly motivated individual to join our newly launched Accessibility Experience Strategy team.
As a Senior Product and Customer Insights Manager, you will own and contribute to studies that measure Amazon’s end-to-end experience impacting People with Disability (PwD). You will drive studies across multiple product lines, geographies and departments (e.g. Retail, Marketplace and Digital), partnering with senior business leaders in developing studies, influencing change and following-up on actionable findings. The role will allow you to make a real impact for our customers with disabilities from Day 1 you will help build an innovative and a custom obsessed environment to address challenges impacting the PwD community.
You will help Amazon continually raise the bar and help achieve our vision: to be Earth’s Most Customer-Centric Company. If this role is right for you, you will be excited about the opportunity to be our PwD customers’ advocate and influence their experience on Amazon!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage ambiguity: understand needs across business units, geographies and product lines; identify insights and create analysis requirements to help Amazon improve our experience for customers with disabilities.
- Study Management: lead large and complex studies, including scoping with business leaders, study design, data collection, data analysis, recommendations, and presenting results to senior management
- Stakeholder management: build strong relations with stakeholders to understand priorities; define the roadmap; and collaborate on studies and actions to improve our customers’ experience
The right candidate will:
- Have a passion for continuously improving the PwD experience
- Have experience influencing and earning the trust of senior stakeholders and moving business teams to take action
- Have significant creativity and excellent business judgment
- Have a strong sense of urgency and commitment
- Be a self-starter and an independent thinker who follow-ups on responsibilities in a timely manner while also being a strong team player
- Be a problem solver who always thinks about what to do next
- Possess flexibility and have a track record of delivering results in a fast-paced, highly ambiguous work environment
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
- Experience with end-to-end product delivery
- Experience in consulting or customer research
- Experience in an Accessibility-focused role
- Experience and/or in-depth knowledge of the PwD community
- Robust quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, excellent attention to detail, and good business acumen
- Strong communicator with experience in facilitation across all levels; skilled at addressing both large and small audiences across multiple leadership levels and functions
- Strong communication skills, including experience discussing and reviewing results with senior management and writing complex documents
- Advanced degree (e.g., MBA) preferred
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $151,200 – $204,600/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .