Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
The Advertising Support Associate provides exceptional support to Advertisers and acts as the primary interface between Amazon and it’s Advertisers. The associate will be responsible for providing accurate solutions to the issues raised by the Advertisers in a timely manner. An Advertising support associate is expected to resolve the Advertiser’s queries, address any system issues, drive process improvements and contribute to a healthy team environment while meeting the goals on KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
The ideal Advertiser Support associate has the ability to communicate effectively, is detail oriented, has strong website navigation skills, multitasking skills, actively seek to expand knowledge and develop expertise and has the ability to guide and maintain conversations through active listening.
Key job responsibilities
The Advertising Support Associate
• uses best judgement to understand the advertisers’ issue, uses knowledge and SOP guidance to provide prompt and efficient accurate solutions to the issues raised by the Advertiser
• proactively reports operational challenges to manager/team lead and escalates to the right contacts.
• maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, attendance, etc.
• has excellent communication skills, including but not limited to active listening and attention to detail, ability to communicate ideas using simple language, demonstrating confidence and expertise through tone of voice (phone) or word choice (chat/email), ability to guide and maintain conversations, Confidence to use probing questions to gain insights.
• maintains a positive and professional demeanour always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing difficult issues.
• demonstrates excellent time-management skills while using departmental resources, tool, policies and procedures.
• contributes to a positive work environment and proactively aids teammates with difficult contacts as needed.
A day in the life
The Advertising Support Associate plays an exciting and important role for Amazon by consulting with the Advertisers to resolve their queries/concerns and unblocking them and anticipates their needs and offers recommendations to grow their business
About the team
The Advertising Support Team is Customer obsessed and takes pride in providing exceptional support to the Amazon Advertiser. We are a cohesive and inclusive team and display the Amazon Leadership Principles in everything we do.
Education: Bachelor Degree
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
o Ability to communicate ideas using simple language
o Ability to guide and maintain conversations. Demonstrate active listening and strong interpersonal skills. Confidence in using probing questions to gain insights.
o Demonstrate confidence and expertise through tone of voice (phone) or word choice (chat/email)
• Quick Learner with proven ability to work productively and efficiently in an independent setting.
• Global perspective and understanding of business objectives.
• Attention to detail and works with the highest level of accuracy. Willing to work in a diverse atmosphere and contribute to an inclusive culture .
• Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
• Adheres to the provided schedule (weekend might be required) based on the business requirement.
• This is a Virtual Role and requires a home work area that
o Is free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables.
o Should have a good internet connection with a minimum speed of 300MBPS or better from a reliable provider.
o Should have access to mobile phone at all times from a reliable provider.
• Strong technical and analytical aptitude.
• Excellent data management skill, including excel, SQL, etc.
• 12-18 months of Experience in Digital marketing / Advertising – Digital Ads, Sales operations, Digital Ads, Optimizations, Campaign Management.
• Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity