Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Imagine being part of a global team, where your ideas and contributions have the potential to delight millions each day. Envision working on bleeding-edge consumer-facing products where you influence and are a critical part of decision making processes. Amazon Devices & Services team provides that opportunity and is looking for a Senior Program Manager to help launch new device and app experiences for our customers.
Key job responsibilities
As a Program Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
1. Define the market research mission and strategy for our organization.
2. Partner with stakeholder teams (cross functional) to understand their requirements, and provide guidance (based on domain knowledge) on how they can incorporate the voice of the developer into product development. We want to build products that developers want and need.
3. Program and launch research studies via the customer insight software.
4. Create mechanisms for prioritizing features, incorporating developer feedback into product development planning, and disseminating learnings throughout the organization.
5. Create, track, and report on success metrics.
A day in the life
We’re looking for a program management professional to help define and deliver world-class customer experiences. Your passion, drive and intellect will encourage thoughtful, risk-taking behavior that maximizes value for customers and benefit to the Amazon devices business. In this high impact and high visibility position, your ability to influence and lead while acting swiftly will be key towards delivering right results. The successful candidate will be deeply analytical, work effectively in a matrix organization, and be adept at translating data from a variety of sources into action for teams to deliver high quality, simple, delightful experiences that customers love.
About the team
Our team enables app and game developers throughout the world to thrive on Amazon entertainment devices, with products spanning across the categories of streaming media players, smart TVs, tablets, and multi-modal devices. Our team requires leaders who move quickly, have an entrepreneurial spirit and an unrelenting tenacity to get things done, and are capable of solving complex problems.
- 5+ years of experience in program or project management
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
- Experience in operations, business analytics, or SaaS tools.
- Comfortable working in a diverse group and contributing to an inclusive culture.
- Comfortable presenting to an executive audience and commanding large, diverse cross-functional teams in a composed, poised and professional demeanor.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.