- Certified Pharmacy Technician, Fulfillment - Amazon Pharmacy - Austin, TX
- Software Development Engineer - Amazon Fulfillment Technologies - Austin, TX
- Willing to Train - Pharmacy Technician, Fulfillment - Amazon Pharmacy - Austin, TX
- Account Executive - Amazon Business Healthcare - Austin, TX
- Registered Pharm Tech, Fulfillment - Amazon Pharmacy - Austin, TX
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon is seeking a Finance Manager to join the Strategy & Financial Planning (S&FP) team supporting Worldwide Commercial Sales (WWCS) in AWS. The S&FP team 1) leads financial planning & analysis (FP&A) functions, including partnering with business and finance teams to develop monthly and long-range plans; 2) builds tools and mechanisms to evaluate sales performance around the world, and 3) advises sales leaders by providing insights and operating levers to achieve financial goals.
Key job responsibilities
• Lead month-end close and planning processes, including owning the Monthly Finance Review (MFR) with the Sales VP.
• Manage the WWCS Cost of Sales (CoS) Model and investment strategy. The FM will partner will Sales Operations leaders to effectively quantify and distribute the investment envelope.
• Perform data analysis to identify insights explaining business performance and present findings to senior management
• Improve planning processes, drive standardization, and build scalable tools to elevate forecast output/accuracy
• Use SQL and QuickSight to create thoughtful visualization dashboards explaining sales pipeline metrics & trends vs. plan
• Partner with stakeholders and collaborate on projects supporting business growth
• Lead and support the career growth of a team of managers and analysts.
- 8+ years of finance experience or a related analytical field.
• Master’s degree in finance, accounting, business, or related field
• Prior experience in a global, multi-layered organization, with a successful track record of managing a team
• Strong financial acumen including advanced accounting knowledge and experience with forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis
• Advanced Microsoft Excel and Cognos/TM1 skills and ability to quickly learn other proprietary Amazon systems
• High attention to detail, comfort with ambiguity, and an ability to work independently with a high degree of autonomy
• Experience performing financial and ad hoc analyses and providing recommendations to management based on results
• Experience working with and presenting to senior executives
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.