Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Are you customer obsessed, relentlessly focused on achieving high standards, street-smart and analytical, execution focused, hungry and passionate about e-commerce & possess a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
We are looking for a marketing executive who shares Amazon’s passion for transforming the small business landscape in India. The candidate will join a start-up team within Amazon and will primarily support i) marketing-website experiences and ii) lifecycle marketing campaigns targeted at small businesses. This will give the candidate an exciting opportunity to contribute to seller acquisition and success for the entire portfolio of products and services launched under this new business vertical at Amazon. The role will require creating engaging web experiences to drive seller launches at scale in the pre-registration funnel. Post registration, the candidate will also work on lifecycle marketing campaigns through channels such as email marketing, webinars, in-app and product marketing to ensure seller success in collaboration with marketing, product and program managers across businesses.
The ideal candidate should possess ability to work in an environment with minimal supervision and be comfortable working across complex processes. To be successful in this role, a candidate should have good analytical thinking, good communication and prioritization skills. Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment will require autonomously taking control and responsibility for achieving the objectives of the role.
Key job responsibilities
• Support the marketing team by owning execution of marketing initiatives and campaigns across digital and offline channels.
• Support creation of web experiences for emerging seller cohorts by liaising with marketing, product and program managers.
• Own the quality, consistency, and timely delivery of website content for top of the funnel initiatives.
• Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders to ensure marketing campaigns are launched in time.
• Own the creation of campaigns through the entire seller lifecycle through relevant channels like emails, webinars etc.
• Optimize seller performance and growth through lifecycle interventions.
• Synthesize, analyze and report marketing program metrics. Track and monitor performance of the marketing campaigns.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• 2+ years of experience in growth marketing, website building, program management/account management.
• Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
• Technical ability in using HTML and Excel, plus the ability to learn in-house tools quickly.
• Experience in an analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
• Innovative and creative with Web technologies to build high performing websites and web services.
• Aptitude for organization, flexibility and producing results in a fast-paced environment.
• An MBA in marketing or an equivalent master’s degree is preferred.
• Understanding of various web technologies.
• 3-4 years of hands-on experience in website building, UI/UX, or lifecycle marketing roles, especially across SaaS businesses is preferred.