Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
The 3P Amazon Appstore team is seeking a highly motivated Program Manager (PM) to join our partner marketing team. We are looking for a data-driven, process oriented PM who will be partner-facing and manage the day-to-day account relationships for managed mobile app and gaming partners. The PM will work closely with business development, legal, product/tech, and marketing teams from internal and external teams to ensure partner priorities and strategic Appstore priorities are communicated internally and oversee the campaign creation and execution for those priorities. This role blends aspects of B2C marketing and developer evangelism, with a deep understanding of online consumer behavior and passion for creating world class customer experiences.
Our ideal candidate will have a track record of operational excellence, automation, relationship management, and strategic problem solving. A successful hire would earn trust with business development and marketing teams while advocating on behalf of their partners. Although this role works closely with marketing teams, no marketing experience is required because the work is project management and relationship focused. Innovation and simplification in the process is valued at any time, and the candidate is empowered to rapidly make necessary changes. The ideal candidate will raise the bar in Ownership, Earns Trust, Invent and Simplify, and Deliver Results.
Position will be located in Seattle, WA (HQ) or Irvine, CA.
Key job responsibilities
• Meet with external partners regularly to discuss marketing timelines, featuring priorities, and partnership opportunities.
• Build, oversee, and monitor the end-to-end process across internal and external teams.
• Drive successful partner strategies, experimentation, and optimization that contribute to 3P customer engagement and monetization objectives
• Manage contractual and partnership commitments across internal and external teams
• Work cross-functionally to manage bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints, and maximize business benefit while building great customer experiences.
• Analyze campaign/program performance and provide readouts to senior management
• Work at all levels in the organization, with no job being considered too large or small.
About the team
Our 3P Appstore mission is to “create delightful and essential experiences that amplify the joy of mobile apps on any device.”
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
• 5+ years of experience in program management, driving cross-functional projects end to end
• A proven history of building strong relationships with external partners or vendors
• Ability to juggle a range of projects across Amazon teams, balancing quality and speed
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Superior narrative writing skills, with experience presenting to senior-level leadership
• A proven track record of delivering initiatives from conception through completion on time, within budget and on or beyond scope.
• Ability to engage, influence and align individuals of varying levels of seniority and tenure, externally and internally
• Comfortable working with both local and globally dispersed colleagues
• Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and using sound judgement in critical business-decision making
• High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• Entrepreneurial spirit, with a proven track record for developing a vision, defining a strategy, and building programs and features solving complicated problems with elegant, simple solutions
• Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.