Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
The Sourcing Lead is a force multiplier for the broader sourcing team with their main priority being ensuring the execution of successful recruiting events and teams. Sourcing Leads deliver results through candidate generation, sourcing strategy, event management, and regimented training.
• Host sourcing sessions with recruiters to identify roadblocks and pinpoint issues preventing a healthy sourcing funnel
• Force multiply by leveraging trainings, strategy sessions, and opportunities to increase candidate generation among recruiters and SMEs
• Build pools of candidates, research new recruiting tools, build programs to help recruiters increase productivity
Sourcing Strategy & Prioritization
• Remain knowledgeable on priorities and work with stakeholders to ensure events are successful, delivering the right talent in the right markets for the appropriate businesses Determining priorities and identifying if recruiting events are slated to meet goals for those priorities
• Report on metrics, event health, path to green for events, ongoing trends
• Use data to analyze trends and combine it with relationships with recruiters to enable success.
• Identify trends and issues before they become problems, proactively address them.
Event Health & Management
• Brainstorm with SMEs and other leaders to identify pain points and drive projects to improve them
• Market intelligence, developing sourcing plans
• Evangelize current products to promote widespread adoption to increase automation
• Create opportunities for partnership with stakeholders to increase loop partnership, identify the bar for candidates, create training material, screening material, etc.
• Iterate as needed, see around corners, develop a path to green from the beginning of projects and keep a pulse on event health.
Training & Leadership
• Keep track of ongoing projects and identify delegates to own process improvements to maintain culture of innovation
• Create a culture of proactivity in sourcing
• Transparent metrics and funnel
• Primary focus on delivery, acknowledging a path to green from the start of events or projects
• Create launch plans and goals for new headcount
• Act as a mentor and resource for new recruiters in the org to utilize during ramp and beyond
• Build trusted relationships with recruiters as another resource outside their manager
• Act as a force multiplier for the existing giving them more time back to source.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of corporate and/or agency technical recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
- 3+ years experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
- 3+ years experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases, internet sourcing tools and complex spreadsheets
“This role can be based in Seattle, Nashville, Arlington or one of the corporate regional locations.
* 5+ years of Technical Recruiting experience
• 2+ years of people management experience
• Experience scaling a team through tremendous growth periods
• Adept at communicating business plans well in writing
• Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.