Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
At Amazon, we’re working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we’re constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver customer orders. Amazon aims to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and as cost effectively as possible. Amazon is seeking an exceptional Program Manager who will be part of a start-up group that’s defining and building cutting-edge products and service capabilities supporting Amazon’s current and future delivery initiatives. Come join the team and help us make history!
As Supply Chain Analyst AMXL, you will be responsible for managing significant operational and service growth across our European operations as well as implementing standardized process and quality for our Amazon two-person / special handling delivery service “AMXL”. To be successful in this position, you need to be comfortable driving business decisions in a high pressure and often ambiguous work environment and interfacing with various functional teams and individuals at all levels of the organization. This role will include a mix of long term strategic projects and short term tactical tasks. The ideal candidate has a broad skill set including excellent business judgment, deep curiosity about how things work, strong written and oral communication skills and a passion for creating effective processes and mechanisms that scale.
Key job responsibilities
Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver a comprehensive analytics capability to forensically investigate our processes, operations and technical systems, providing detailed, data-driven insight to shape our program and operational decisions
- Working with engineering, legal, product, supply chain and operations stakeholders to evaluate and drive business decisions in an ambiguous environment
- Designing program mechanisms to reduce bottlenecks, improve communication, identify risks, and gather feedback from a wide range of worldwide stakeholders
- Develop regular program communication, including launch plans, timelines, status updates, post-launch assessments and performance reviews
- Rolling up your sleeves to help get things done: we’re in expansion mode!
- Proactively build and manage relationships with key internal stakeholders across a range of businesses
- Prior program management experience, including work prioritization, planning, and task delegation
- Leading new product or start-up related projects where processes will need to be defined
- Analytical experience, working with big data, querying complex systems in an operational environment
- Excel experience and reporting in other tools/systems to analyze data
- Detailed experience working with technical product teams on requirements and implementing these into the operational environment
- Experience working with distributed teams, often in different countries
- Previous experience with leading multiple stakeholders across international organizations to improve process and quality
- Lean 6 Sigma knowledge / experience
- Experience of delivering significant service and efficiency improvements within an intense operational environment
- Proficiency with SQL
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.