- Account Executive, Amazon Global Selling - Singapore
- Sale Operation Manager, Seller Registration and Experience, Amazon Global Selling - Singapore
- Business Development Manager, Amazon Global Selling - Singapore
- Singapore Retail Consumables, Amazon Fresh and Cross-Border team - MBA Leadership Development Program - Singapore
- eCommerce Marketing Lead (Amazon) - Singapore
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon’s Legal Department is looking for a talented Contracts Manager to support Amazon Web Services, a dynamic and rapidly growing business within Amazon.com. Amazon Web Services is at the forefront of the cloud computing and service industry providing IT infrastructure services such as on-demand compute capacity, storage, content delivery, database services, browsers and more. This Contracts Manager will primarily support business and procurement teams in data center design and construction.
The successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing, drafting, and negotiating a variety of Amazon contracts, including general contractor and engineering/design vendor main services agreements, work orders, amendments, NDAs, and others. As a member of our team you will provide day-to-day advice to business clients on projects, negotiations, vendor management, internal and external communications, and drive improvements to our team’s processes.
The candidate must have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a customer-focused, detail-driven, and professional demeanor;
- A passion for building trust with internal and external stakeholders by being proactive and innovative in solving problems that affect stakeholders and customers;
- A proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload;
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment; and
- A desire to grow professionally as the role’s responsibility grows rapidly with the business.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
- BA/BS degree
- 4+ years of contracts management to include leading contract negotiations and drafting contracts, or other comparable experience within a law firm or legal department
- Experience reviewing, drafting, and negotiating the legal terms of a broad range of commercial contracts
- In-house legal experience a plus
- Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to invent, simplify, and improve legal and contracting processes
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and computer skills