Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Talent Acquisition will function as part of the Central Ops Tech TA – PMO team and will be responsible to architect and drive event and conference solutions in support of our internal customers: recruiters, recruiting leaders across the Operations Talent Acquisition (TA) organization and business members within Operations Technology organization. You will define, build and outline a robust ground up conference and event engagement model, determine standardized event process and tracking needs to deliver to PMO customers. The key focus areas will include providing strategic, scheduling, and logistics support for conferences and events, identifying key cross-functional stakeholders to form a core steering committee, outlining prioritization criteria, monitoring an event intake mechanism to source event support needs for customers effectively, and building end to end mechanisms for a robust and agile PMO events and conferences support model to scale for the Ops Tech TA community. In this role, you will have critical and measurable impact to the organization by delivering solutions that give lift to recruiters’ work and drive the team Think Big about the future. This position requires exceptional communications (written and oral), analytical strength, attention to detail, customer obsession, and the ability to work autonomously in an ambiguous environment to manage multiple projects, timelines, and responsibilities. There is global impact and visibility, as well as scope to drive further strategic adaptations to the program.
A day in the life
About the hiring group
• Develop and execute conference and event engagement strategies that increase hiring, build brand in the market, and provide leading edge learning to our business teams.
• End-to-end operational support and project management of conference engagements and recruiting events including budget tracking, contracting, venue selection, booth shipments and build, content and collateral preparations, project management, webinars, virtual events, scheduling, branded inventory management, attendee experience and ROI tracking.
Work cross-functionally to define and develop end to end process flows for event and conference support and engagement strategies
• Develop and gather conference and event related collateral including sponsorship/hosting required content (brochures, banners, flyer, digital marketing, etc.) and booth demos in partnership with branding and marketing teams.
Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that relevant functions are kept informed of our business objectives.
Participate in the planning and execution of day-to-day operations of event and conferences scheduling and logistics support
Adapt and build agile/scrum-based event management standards and approaches to best suit the needs of the Ops Tech TA world.
• Build analytics and measurements to map PMO event and conference support work to recruiter time savings and report on trends, targets and ROI.
• Monitor and manage PMO Event intake post roll out and support agile PMO model setup and ongoing governance
3 years program management experience
Agile project management methodologies, scrum experience
3+ years of managing events such as conferences or tradeshows in a large scale, multi-geographical, high growth organization
Experience with facilitation and execution of networking events, collateral/content development, and stakeholder management
Change management experience
• Agile PM Certification/Agile for HR expertise
• Exceptional verbal and written communications skills and attention to detail
• Demonstrable history of defining event strategy and executional excellence
• Excellent judgment, particularly in narrow timeframes
• Excellent communicator who can drive consensus and articulate recommendations and trade-offs to senior executives
• Strategic thinker who can take broad visions and concepts and develop structured plans, actions and measurable metrics and then execute on those plans