Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Are you interested in working with the largest global Energy organizations in the world as they navigate through some of the most dynamic and disruptive transformation projects in their organization’s history? Does the prospect of empowering these organizations cloud transformation success by aligning professional services to critical business and IT outcomes, overseeing and assessing engagement delivery, driving a holistic partner strategy and providing insight to accelerate rate of execution/adoption of cloud technology excite you?
The Amazon AMER ProServe Energy, Utilities and Renewables team is looking for Enterprise Service Managers (ESM) that can manage the working relationship with global organizations, develop a long term Professional Services strategy and execute that strategy within those accounts. The ESM is a trusted advisor for our largest and most committed customers. The role includes all aspects of business development, relationship development, delivery oversight and program management in those accounts.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about:
- Long term development of Global Organizations
- Engage with customers to understand their business drivers and application portfolio
- Development of long term Cloud Strategy for customers
- Identify & develop specific opportunities and supporting business cases
- Deal shaping, including estimations and deal pricing
- Contract negotiations & closing
- Planning and implementation of a portfolio of projects, including budget & deliverable responsibilities
- Mitigation of delivery risks & issues
- Overseeing delivery of projects in account, ensuring high quality delivery
- Act as single person of contact for Customer executives, developing deep, trustful relations
- Educate customers on AWS services and translate those into a clear business value proposition
- Envision and inspire customers
- Coaching Customer and Partner teams to be self-sufficient.
- 15+ years of IT consulting/management experience, with demonstrated IT Digital Transformation experience in customer-facing roles.
- Oil & Gas experience with IOC’s including Upstream and/or Downstream IT and business consulting, applying IOT, ML/AI, and automation to transform customer operations
• Or Utilities experience in Power Generation, Transmission and or Distribution
• Or Renewable experience in generation of energy from renewable sources
- Experience with account growth, sales quotas, project and program deliveries, etc.
- Large O&G company account executive experience in IT and business consulting including relationship management, achieving growth targets, high customer satisfaction achievement, project portfolio management, and contract negotiations.
- A proven track record of managing and delivering large-scale enterprise IT programs
- Managing executive Customer relationships and key business stakeholders.
- Experience with contract and statement of work development.
- Digital Transformation consulting background including managing sales, solution development, legal negotiation
- Background in enterprise IT management frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ITIL, cyber, etc.).
- Broad enterprise systems technology experience including IaaS / virtualization technologies, cloud, ML/AI, E&P, refining/chemical/wells process control and SCADA, fueling-retail, and supply chain
- Experience with enterprise application and infrastructures in O&G, including design, build, and operate global solutions
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $182,800 – $247,300/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.