- Sr. Manager, Amazon Business 3P - Tokyo
- Marketing Manager, Acquisition, Amazon Flex - Tokyo
- Senior Automation Engineer, Amazon Logistics - Tokyo
- Manager, Automation Engineering, Amazon Logistics - Tokyo
- Business Development Manager, Amazon Associates - Tokyo
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Have you ever ordered a product on Amazon and when that box with the smile arrived you wondered how it got to you so fast?
Have you wondered where it came from and how much it cost Amazon to deliver it to you?
If so, the Amazon Logistics, Last Mile team is for you.
【Mission of Amazon Logistics】
Our mission is to build the most efficient and optimal transportation solution on the planet, using our technology, program management and engineering expertise.
We aim to leverage cutting edge technologies, optimization techniques and data analysis, to innovate at a rapid pace setting up a last mile delivery network of the future.
We manage the delivery of tens of millions of products every week to Amazon’s customers, achieving on-time delivery in a cost-effective manner.
【About Capacity Planning Manager】
Amazon Logistics, Last Mile team seeks a Capacity Planning Manager to support capacity planning for our Delivery Station launch program.
Great candidates think like business owners and drive results; look at a challenge, define what is broken and build the solution on behalf of our customers. Successful Program Managers have the ability to think both strategically and tactically to optimize for long-term performance, handle multiple priorities, and take independent decisions in an often times ambiguous environment.
Last Mile (AMZL): https://www.amazon.co.jp/b?node=5637343051
Tokyo Office: https://www.amazon.co.jp/b?node=5589794051
*Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/disability/jp
Key job responsibilities
You will do
- Owning the weekly cadence for the generation of labor plans to make sure the organization is well prepared for the future.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure that decisions are made and actioned which will allow our operations to run as effectively as possible.
- Challenge the unknown and drive improvement into key areas of our business.
- Work across multiple teams building capacity plans for new station launches through the ramp period, support end to end monitoring of volume flow and driving network design and execution teams to ensure that volume and recruiting targets are met, participate in the roll-out of global best practice financial models for labor planning, as well as monitor plan vs actual and adjusting benchmark productivity assumptions for all labor planning on the road.
About the team
【About Amazon Logistics】
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience
- 3+ years experience in Capacity Planning, Supply Chain management or similar field
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Business level in English
- Experience in last mile routing, scheduling, pricing and capacity planning
- Experience with SQL
- Proven, successful track record of navigating through ambiguous situations
- Proven, successful track record of earning trust and influencing across the organization and leading others cross-functionally to deliver on projects and goals
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Excited about working in a diverse group and contributing to an inclusive culture.
Please check the website below for measures to eliminate unwanted second-hand smoking in each facility:
The salary information will be provided individually prior to the 1st interview.