Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
The Amazon OpsTechIT Supply Chain organization manages a large suite of products and product portfolios and is responsible for a wide variety of global initiatives that cross business teams and operations groups within Amazon Fulfillment. As a member of the Supply Chain Solutions Team supporting Amazon Operations, you will be part of a growing team of advanced Program Managers who provide operational and strategic support. Your responsibilities will focus on working with internal business teams and providing customers a white glove experience including: account architecture and on-boarding, technical guidance, cost optimization, contracts and enterprise agreements, customized reports for requests, delivering training sessions, and documentation creation and maintenance. You must be a self-starter who is comfortable working directly with both customers and cross-functional internal teams.
Role & Responsibilities: – Solve a variety of customer requests from billing to account structure and cost optimization
- Manage numerous impromptu requests concurrently
- Gather insights from the business and present solutions to leadership to advocate internally for our customers
- Become a subject matter expert with respect to account architecture and on-boarding, billing and account event management, cost optimization, contracts and enterprise agreements, and customized reporting
- Work with a broad set of key stakeholders from operations, development, vendors, emerging business, legal, and program leaders
- Work with account managers and customers on site
- Develop training and documentation that the organization and customers can leverage at scale
- Simplify complex issues, provide customized reporting and effectively communicate in depth analysis to internal Amazon Customers
- 25-50% travel required
Key job responsibilities
Customer-facing leader responsible for the delivery of the OTIT supply chain services portfolio in the region, Including new SC services requests, new market entries
Scoping the design, development, and implementation of new SC services solutions to address customers needs
Point of contact for senior leadership customer escalations and resolutions
Services portfolio owner, catalyst in bringing value-added services to market
Aligns services growth essential to support overall business strategy and financial objectives
Measure and report on the effectiveness of supply chain activities and operations for MBRs and QBRs.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required
- Relevant experience (supply chain, technology)
- Relevant experience presenting to and training customer
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Experience taking ownership and driving resolution on escalated customer issues
- Strong critical thinking skills and the ability to creatively solve problems using multiple and variable tools/processes
- Self-starter with a natural curiosity to learn new skills in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to credibly coordinate between project teams and customers to meet unique customer requirements.
- Advanced Degree
- Experience in a lead role supporting large projects
- Ability to work with both technical and non-technical teams
- Knowledge or experience with IT Services
- Sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven record of accomplishment of taking ownership, leading data-backed analyses, and influencing results
- Ability to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization and to create a vision and organization that can scale quickly
- Proven experience driving customer-centric change throughout a department and/or organization
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.