Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Global Selling (AGS) has been helping individuals and businesses increase sales and reach new customers around the globe. Today, more than 50% of Amazon’s total unit sales come from third-party selection. The Global Selling team in China is responsible for recruiting local businesses to sell on Amazon’s 14 overseas marketplaces, and supporting local Sellers’ success and growth on the Amazon. Our vision is to be the first choice for all types of Chinese business to go globally.
Amazon Global Selling Marketing is looking for an experienced training professional to join the Training team. The ideal candidate is obsessed about the customer experience, never settle for good enough, and continually inspire others to do better for the customer. As a Sr. Trainer, you will partner with Education Program Managers, Subject Matter Experts, Instructional Designer, and the Training team to identify learner needs and to build, iterate and execute training development for internal & external learners. This is a unique opportunity to play a highly visible role in an exciting and fast paced business, make history, and have fun!
Key job responsibilities
1. Partner with key stakeholders to identify training needs.
2. Create, organize, administer, maintain, and manage training.
3. Partner with peers and provide feedback on learning objectives and content outlines, as needed.
4. Identify, define, track, assess, and report metrics and training effectiveness.
5. Improve training efficacy by driving implementation of training interventions in various programs.
6. Assist with developing new trainers, support them throughout their new training certification and ramp.
About the team
Asia Seller Education team strives to provide world-class education program to empower Seller start and grow their business on Amazon globally. We deliver high-quality education when and where Sellers need it and drive innovation to optimize Seller experience over time. Our portfolio consists of global and local-initiated programs to fulfill Sellers’ learning preferences with Self-service learning and Instructor-led training. Our team members come from multiple industry with diverse expertise, are based in China, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam, and collaborate together toward one Seller Success vision for Asia-based Sellers.
1. 3-5 years of experience in delivering soft skills, customer service, technical skills, and systems training.
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both Chinese and English.
3. Excellent classroom management and blended learning facilitation skills.
4. Demonstrated knowledge of adult learning, training practices, and certification programs.
5. Demonstrated experience working with remote teams.
6. Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines, and reporting.
1. Knowledge of Retail & Marketplace.
2. Experience in delivering a blended learning environment including: eLearning, virtual training, and distance learning methods, classroom/instructor-led training, and on-the-job training/mentoring.
3. Experience in adult learning theory, instructional design, training delivery, and training evaluation.
4. Experience working with industry standard Learning Management Systems (LMS) and reporting/measuring training results and learning impact; strong technical aptitude in the learning and development function.