Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Are you interested in working for earth’s most customer centric company? Are you excited about building high visibility, impactful, technical innovation from ground up that completely changes the experience for millions of Amazonians? Would you like the opportunity and freedom to build amazing, full-stack applications for your customers? The Amazonian Experience Technology (AET) group is growing rapidly, looking for a highly-motivated, passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Development Engineer (SDE) to innovative, build mission critical custom solutions that power Amazon’s massive workforce globally. Our team is highly collaborative, fast moving, and has a fun culture combined with engineering and DevOps mindset. As a member of the team, you will influence, our overall strategy by defining product features, designing system architecture, promoting best practices and developing the quality product. This is a high visibility team where you will get an enormous opportunity to build products that has a direct positive impact on all Amazonians lives every day.
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Experience building and deploying scalable web applications
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design and problem solving
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- Proven experience developing solutions at scale
- Experience in one or more development languages including Node.js, Python, Go.
- Experience developing solutions using AWS services.
- Demonstrated capability to provide depth and breadth technical leadership to agile teams
- Track record of successfully delivering large scale software projects
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Strong customer focus, ownership, urgency and drive
By submitting your application here, you can apply once to be considered for multiple Software Engineer openings across various Amazon teams. If you are successful in passing through the initial application review and assessment, you will be asked to submit your career and personal preferences so that our dedicated recruiters can match you to the right role based on these preferences.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us