Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
The Selling Partner Experience (SPX) team within Product Assurance, Risk and Security (PARS) is looking for a Snr. Manager to support Goods Package and Extended Producer Responsibility as we seek to ensure compliance with policies and applicable regulations. In this role, you will work across PARS compliance, business, and tech teams.
PARS SPX mission is to develop a singular best-in-class set of experiences that cut across organizational lines and create a mechanism for SPs, both Sellers and Vendors, to action all compliance related matters in one location. We aim to make compliance a non-issue for well-intentioned SPs by simplifying knowledge of regulations, demonstration of compliance, and access to services.
Key job responsibilities
To deliver on this mission, we must ensure adequate support is provided to Goods Package program and tech teams for SPX. This includes:
- Ensuring Goods Package and Extended Producer Responsibility program teams are leveraging SPX processes; establishing, maintaining and maturing standardized PARS wide program standards, policies and procedures and communication processes.
- Adhering to PARS-wide methods to measure and track the impact of our strategy against defined goals.
- Implementing PARS-wide frameworks for enforcing our policies with the Selling Partner experience in mind.
- Partnering closely with other teams on base lining and streamlining other SX models.
- Identifying opportunities to automate or semi-automate manual customer-facing and internal business processes and procedures using Amazon’s tools and technology, improving tools, features and reducing SP friction, enhancing self-service tools and improving efficiency, engagement and the overall Selling Partner Experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Program management experience to bring clarity and focus, define clear goals and objectives, analyze data, assess processes, program plans and operations requirements and drive decision-making and risk management while managing complex, cross-functional initiatives.
- MBA or Master’s Degree.
- Experience/certification in Lean/Six Sigma Manufacturing methodologies preferred.
- Expertise in Extended Producer Responsibility
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to thrive in a high-energy environment where tactical and strategic activities are expected to be driven in parallel.
- Good communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience delivering results in an ambiguous environment
- Understands how to incorporate the Voice of the Customer (VoC) to develop and deliver critical solutions to improve the Selling Partner Experience.
- Can develop or evolve strategy with attention to detail to conduct analysis, identify gaps and opportunities in procedures, and drive innovative, efficient solutions.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills, while building consensus and partnering successfully with customers, stakeholders and team members.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.