Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Audible is looking for a Senior Tech Recruiter! You’ll work with Hiring Managers and an exceptional team of Recruiting Sourcers and Coordinators to attract and hire the brightest and the best talent in the technology space. We have a collaborative team environment and a strong customer obsessed culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers and candidates.
You are able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all customer SLAs. You thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. You are able to draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. You have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account management, organization, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate push back and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
As a Senior Tech Recruiter, you will…
- Manage full lifecycle recruiting process for candidate and client side.
- Complete Statement of Work at Recruitment Strategy Meeting stage.
- Work with HRBP and Hiring Manager to refine Job Descriptions.
- Attend/Run Prebrief and Debrief meetings for all roles and candidates.
- Complete, with sourcing, status updates for Hiring Managers.
- Run weekly or biweekly meetings with Hiring Managers.
- Participate in Activate Caring Events and Newark Community Volunteering.
- Manage client relationships with SVPs and below.
- Establish and foster partnership with Talent Acquisition peers Sourcers and Recruiting Coordinators.
- Set expectations with Hiring Managers while communicating and holding stakeholders to agreed upon service levels.
- Partner with HR Business Partner (HRBP).
- Manage opportunistic hiring/Exploratory interviewing.
- Oversee and manage External Recruiting Agency/Partner.
- Stay current on market trends and business lines supported.
- Partner with sourcing on external talent mapping or driving own.
- Assess candidates to ensure they embody the Audible People Principles.
- Identify candidate profiles via Hiring Manager intake meetings.
- Partner with HRBP on succession planning, internal mobility, retention.
- Create and present diverse candidate slates.
- Identify the right interview teams and creating interview panels to ensure hiring decision confidence.
- Review and evaluate Recruiting activities and implementation of new ideas that can optimize for better business results.
- Maintain Candidate Records in Applicant Tracking System.
- Work with HRBPs on Headcount Reconciliation.
- Work with Compensation team to calculate appropriate offers.
- Mentor and coach other Recruiters and Sourcers.
- Onboard New Recruiters and Sourcers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent post-secondary degree or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of corporate and or search firm progressive recruiting experience, including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
- Candidate Tracking Systems/Applicant Tracking Systems experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We’re changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading creator and provider of premium audio storytelling, we’ve redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it’s our people who make Audible’s service possible. We’re listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.