Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Want to be part of a dynamic start-up environment and at the same time aspire to build high quality, resilient and low latency solutions which can scale to much larger scale as compared to Amazon retail flywheel? If yes, we at Amazon Pay operate at the higher scale as compared to retail, aspire to grow multi-fold in next 2-3 year and in process of revolutionizing Digital Payments in India to make every payment transaction trusted, convenient and rewarding.
India Payment Everyday Use Cases (EUC) org is in process of expanding their footprint to NCR region starting Q4-2021 and looking for passionate, experienced, talented engineers with the desire to make big difference in a fast-paced environment. This is a rare opportunity to be part of a team that will be responsible for building a successful, sustainable, strategic and independently profitable business at 10x scale as compared to Amazon retail from the ground up! The ideal candidate will be working to shape the product and will be actively involved in defining key product features that impact the business. You will work to evolve the design and implementation of the products owned by this team. You will be responsible for setting up and holding a high software quality bar in a highly technical team of Software Engineers.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience;
• 3 to 10 years of Software Development experience;
• Experience designing highly interactive web applications with performance, scalability, accessibility, usability, design, and security in mind. If you don’t have all of these, that’s ok, but be excited about learning the few you don’t know.
• Experience with or knowledge of jQuery, Java, Struts, and other website technologies.
• Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
• Solid software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development
• Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus
• Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
• Software development experience in building highly scalable applications
• Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
• Experience in eCommerce and Deep hands-on technical expertise
• Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Experience working with service oriented architectures and web based solutions.