- Amazon - Corporate Receptionist Trainer for Northwest Center Services - Seattle, WA
- Amazon - Corporate Receptionist (Seattle) for Northwest Center Services - Seattle, WA
- Amazon - Front Desk Trainer for Northwest Center Services - Seattle, WA
- Amazon Robotics - Software Development Engineer (SDE) Intern - Summer 2023, Business Intelligence/ Stats - Seattle, WA
- Email Deliverability Manager, Amazon Simple Email Service - Seattle, WA
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
AWS Network Services maintains the Amazon global communications network, and we need your help to build new software technologies that monitor, manage, and grow the a network of millions of devices across thousands of locations. We work in a collaborative environment that values diversity and inclusion. We use the latest AWS technologies and platform patterns to build serverless applications that scale horizontally (Lambda, ElasticSearch, API Gateway, Neptune, DynamoDB, etc.), and we have a solid Agile Scrum development methodology.
As a software engineer, you are responsible for building software systems that drive network reliability through automation, playing a key role in delivering software that is impactful to Amazon customers and businesses. You are customer obsessed, and work closely with your customers to work backwards from their needs to solve problems through innovation. You are a software practitioner, delivering code that sets the bar for quality, elegance, and efficiency, and you relentlessly insist on the highest standards for yourself and your peers. You are genuinely excited to share your knowledge and experience with others to help them grow their careers.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other related field of study
- 2+ years of experience designing and delivering software to production using modern programming languages (Java, Python, C++, Clojure, etc.) and cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- 1+ years of experience working with Agile software development methodologies
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other related field of study
- 3+ years of experience designing and delivering software to production using modern programming languages (Java, Python, C++, Clojure, etc.) and cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Demonstrated success delivering software to production in a distributed system
- Demonstrated ability to think abstractly and apply correct algorithms and patterns to solve business problems efficiently
- 1+ years experience with Agile development methodologies
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us// .