Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
We’re seeking an Acquisition Marketing Manager, SEO who will co-own acquisition for delivery partners across the United Kingdom. This is an exciting role which involves complete ownership of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for Amazon Flex UK. The successful candidate will create and lead a strategy to improve Amazon Flex UK’s rankings on search engines, identifying critical UK customer needs and gaps and working with internal stakeholders to share these learnings. Responsibilities will span all unpaid channels, and require the review of past data and trends in order to continually iterate strategy.
You will demonstrate an ability to clearly communicate to the right target audience, and be in charge of developing and deploying online content at both a national and local level. You will co-own an acquisition target and work closely with the Paid Acquisition Marketing Manager to (1) support the growth of Amazon Flex throughout the year and (2) ensure both pay per click (PPC) marketing campaigns and SEO work in tandem.
A successful candidate will have experience in leading and executing SEO strategy either in-house or agency side, and will be an expert at increasing unpaid, organic traffic across a variety of channels. You will be an analytical thinker who loves solving problems and strives to provide an excellent customer experience from the first interaction with the Amazon Flex website. The candidate will be customer obsessed and focused on delivering results with clear ROI, and will have extensive experience using industry-standard SEO tools to achieve business results. Excellent skills in Excel are also a required.
Key job responsibilities
- Build SEO strategy, focusing on growing Amazon Flex’s organic reach across the UK and deploying localized content to acquire our target audiences spanning pick-up points/delivery areas across the United Kingdom.
- Write and deploy original content for the Amazon Flex website, tailored for the right audience.
- Be the SME on Amazon Flex UK delivery partner search behavior, needs and gaps and work with internal stakeholders to enhance the customer experience in other areas of the business.
- Monitor delivery partner sentiment in specific regions and act as the expert on their needs, including communicating back to the larger Amazon Flex team.
- Constantly check search results, ranking and analytics to monitor performance and make recommendations for improvements.
- Ensure Amazon Flex is keeping up-to-date with ever-changing search engine algorithm updates.
- Work with internal teams to share and learn best-practices, and drive results between marketplaces.
- Collaborate with technical partner teams to explain and prioritize technical issues.
A day in the life
- Deploy and optimize acquisition marketing SEO campaigns.
- Analyze campaign ROI and performance, update campaigns as necessary.
- Analyze and test and learn to pinpoint the specific target audience for a given delivery area.
- Update team on progress towards delivery partner acquisition targets.
- Work with finance to justify and gain approval on planned marketing spend.
- Test and learn using new SEO tactics to increase organic traffic to the Amazon Flex website.
About the team
At Amazon, we’re working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we’re constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver orders. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered where and when they need them, as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space. We are doing this by building a world class last mile operation, significantly complimented by Amazon Flex. Amazon Flex works directly with independent contractors called delivery partners to make deliveries to our customers. With Amazon Flex, individuals can now be their own boss delivering Amazon packages.
- BA/BS in business, marketing, or related field
- Experience working in a business or marketing function
- Able to travel across the UK
- Expert in Excel
- Extensive experience utilizing industry standard SEO tools
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
- Demonstrated track record in crafting compelling positioning and marketing content
- Ability to easily transition from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- MBA, Masters, or advanced degree.
- Experience with marketing technology products (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Adobe Experience Manager, Marketo).
- Team player and leader with the ability to influence, work cross functionally, build relationships with key stakeholders, and thrive highly collaborative fast paced environment.
- Strong marketing management skills and experience, including owning end-to-end-solutions, and managing multiple stakeholders and projects at once.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, and ability to work independently and autonomously.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.