Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
The AWS Support team is seeking an Enterprise Support Manager that enjoys solving problems, working with customers, and who has a background from a variety of different fields. If you have experience leading teams responsible for building or managing full application stacks from the system (Linux or Windows) up through a custom application, managing part of a network from layer 3 and higher, or web-related programming that includes the consumption of web services we’d like to talk with you!
• Open to traveling up to 25%.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field
• 5+ years of managing technical teams
• Experience working with enterprise software companies
• Past experience as a systems administration, network engineer, or software development engineer
• Record of driving projects to improve support-related processes and the technical support experience
• Professional oral and written communication skills, presenting to an audience containing one or more executive team member(s)
• Ability to manage and work shifts
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.