Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Would you like a career that gives you opportunities to help customers architect and implement their workloads onto AWS?
Do you like to work on a variety of projects, leading customer and partner teams to achieve AWS best practices?
The Amazon Web Services Professional Services team is looking for Enterprise Service Managers (ESM) that can manage the working relationship with Enterprise organisations across all industries, develop a long-term Professional Services strategy and execute that strategy with those accounts.
The ESM is a trusted advisor for our largest and most committed customers. The role includes all aspects of business development, relationship development, delivery oversight and program management in those accounts.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organisation to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about:
- Long term development of Enterprise organisations
- Engaging with customers to understand their business drivers and application portfolio
- Development of long term Cloud Strategy for customers
- Identifying & developing specific opportunities and supporting business cases
- Deal shaping, including estimations and deal pricing
- Contract negotiations & closing
- Planning and implementation of a portfolio of projects, including budget & deliverable responsibilities
- Mitigation of delivery risks & issues
- Overseeing delivery of projects in account, ensuring high quality delivery
- Acting as single person of contact for Customer executives, developing deep, trustful relations
- Educate customers on AWS services and translate those into a clear business value proposition
- Envisioning and inspiring customers
- Coaching Customer and Partner teams to be self-sufficient.
- Is passionate and curious about technology.
This is a customer facing role and you be required to travel to client locations to deliver professional services when needed.
BA/BS degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Mathematics background preferred.
10+ years of IT consulting/management experience, with demonstrated IT Transformation experience in customer-facing roles.
10+ years working in the Financial Services or related industries (e.g. OEM organisations) as a consultant or part of a Professional Services organisation.
Knowledge of industry trends and key customer drivers is a requirement for this position.
A proven track record of managing and delivering large-scale enterprise IT and transformation projects.
Experience in group leadership and executive presentations.
Experience managing executive Customer relationships and key business stakeholders.
Experience with contract and statement of work development.
Enterprise Architecture Frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman) and identifying the relationships between business services, information, applications and global infrastructure assets.
Enterprise IT management frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ITIL).
Broad Enterprise systems experience including SAP, CRM, Supply Chain, Analytics, Customer front end, BSS/OSS and custom applications.
Designing, building, and operating global IT processes and infrastructures. Familiarity with industry compliance and security standards including PCI DSS, SOC-1&2, ISO 27001.
Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in meeting customer needs.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.